9.*

• Lloyd Hansen. February twenty-seventh. 7:14 pm. Beverly Hills •

Tonight we had a banquet

Tonight we had a banquet. We were invited by adams. The man and I had talked a lot. An all black attire event. The man had class.

I drove us up to the hills. Rowan was putting red lipstick on in the mirror.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Of course." She said. She looked so beautiful. Her long brown hair was curled. Her lips crimson red. Her black heels and tight dress.

I wanted to fuck her inside out in the back seat.

No. Lloyd no. We're working on respect with others.

I glanced over at her as she looked out the window. She looked so damn good.

"Stop staring Lloyd." She said. I looked back at the road. She moved a bit and looked at me.

"Stop staring rowan." I mocked.

"This outfit looks good on you." She said. I smirked.

"You're gonna be making tonight really hard Thompson." I said.

"Awh." She said.

I held out my hand for her to take. She took it and kissed my hand. I smiled at her.

"We will only stay until ten or eleven." I said.

"Okay." She said. "Get the information and we're out."

"Deal." I said.

• • •

• Agent Thompson •

"Ahhh Donna and Lloyd. Lovely to see the both of you. Lloyd your wife is mighty fine." Adams said. Adams moved my hair behind my shoulder.

I hate men. Don't touch me without asking.

"Yes she's quite the girl." He said. I smiled softly. I held Lloyd's arm lightly as he talked, champagne in my other hand.

"Lovely house you have Mr. Adams." I said. His wife gave me a fake smile.

"Thank you. You two ever thought of moving to the hills?" He asked.

"We've thought. I don't know though. Sometimes I like my work to not be where the rich are." Lloyd said.

"Good man." Adams said. "Would you like to come into my office and talk deals while our wives chit chat?"