1.

• Agent Thompson. February third. 11:21 am. Berlin •

 Berlin •

"Agent. We've been waiting." Carmichael said.

"Oh I'm so sorry I used up your precious time." I said. I straightened out my outfit before sitting down.

"As you know we're out looking for a man. We're looking for Javon Adams. His loitering, capturing of children and women, and theft all around." Denny said.

"Yeah Denny I get it. He's dangerous but you want me to go." I said.

"Yeah. But the man is street smart too. So I've called someone in. We were buddies way back when and I think he would do perfect because he's notorious for being rude and loves to her into peoples heads. Perfect for Adams."

"Stop giving a speech who is it?"

"Lloyd." Denny said.

Lloyd Hansen. I watched as he walked in.

"Hi sweetheart." He said and sat down.

"No." I said calmly to Denny.

"I will fire you." He said. I tapped my black acrylics on the table. Lloyd smiled at me.

"Now. Lloyd is known by all so his name stays. You Rowan will be Donna Hansen." Denny said.

"So what am I his sister, cousin?"

"Wife sweetheart." Lloyd said and smiled.

"Denny!" I said.

"I don't need you here."

"How many days?"

"Three months actually." Denny said. "You leave tonight. Pack your things and meet back here."

"Bitch." I whispered as I walked out. I knew Lloyd was behind me from the cat calling.

I quickly pulled out my gun from my waist and aimed it at him.

"You really wanna fucking cat call me Lloyd?"

He just laughed. "What sweetie? I'm just complimenting you." He said.

"Pervert."

"Yeah?"

He swiftly took the gun and grabbed my waist, putting it back. I pushed off of him.

"You stay away from me unless we have to act." I said.

"Yeah we will see about that sugar." He said. He slapped my ass as I left.

• • •

I packed my clothes for the next few months. Some fancy, some not, some normal, some pajamas. I also packed with a robe and lingerie. Hey if I ever find someone off the job...

I packed with my makeup and shower products. My hygiene products, perfumes, hairbrushes, curling iron, straightening iron.

Everything into one suitcase that I'll be living out of.

I went out to the limo that Denny ordered. The driver took my back and I got in.

"We meet again sweetheart." Lloyd said. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

I put my feet up on the seat next to me. Lloyd scooted closer.

"So. We have a house in LA for us. He lives in Beverly but we're around. From what I know he knows we're coming for a deal. He also set up secret cameras so there's a chance we have to use my fake name the entire time." I said.

"Look at you getting insight sweetie." He said.

"I'm not fucking stupid Lloyd. I go into a mission and I do research. I don't just go in to kill people to feel some sort of blood rushing to my dick." I said.

He chuckled. "Rawr." He said. I scooted away from him.

• • •

"Lloyd it's a sixteen hour flight and the middle of the night stop blaring the tv." I said as I looked out the window, cuddled up on the reclining chair with a blanket.

He turned the tv up more. I sighed and grabbed my AirPods. I put them in and played some music to drown him out.

I closed my eyes and cuddled up into the blankets more. This plane was cold.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I took out my AirPods and opened my eyes.

"What?" I snapped.

"Shouldn't you be studying the case instead of getting beauty sleep?" Lloyd asked. He was sitting next to me.

I got up and slapped him, hard.

"Get the fuck away from me Lloyd." I said. He held his cheek and sighed.

"That was unexpected." He said.

"Go sit on the other fucking side and sleep. Now!" I yelled at him. He got up and went over to the other side.

"You do not wake me unless we are there, the plane is crashing, or we have intruders. Understand?"

He nodded.

"Jesus. Goodnight." I said.