6.

• Agent Thompson. February eighth. 8:23 am. Los Angeles •

I woke up to Lloyd wrapping his arm closer to me. I groaned and looked over to see him still asleep.

I lifted up the blankets to see the both of us still naked. Jesus he was huge even while soft.

I put the blankets back down before getting out of bed and grabbing my silk robe, putting it on before going to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and hair, before putting my long brown hair into a braid.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Lloyd was waking up.

I went into the walk in and found a pair of leggings, a tanktop, and a warm cardigan. I threw everything on before walking out again and going downstairs.

I didn't really wanna talk to Lloyd. I felt like it would be awkward.

I decided to make some coffee.

After a few minutes Lloyd came down in sweats and a black long sleeve. The shirt hugged his muscles. The sweatpants hugged his ass. Jesus.

I looked down at my coffee and rested against the counter. Lloyd grabbed a mug and poured some coffee. I felt almost hungover from last night.

"Morning." Lloyd said. He kissed my cheek.

I looked over at him and he smiled to himself.

"So last night." He said and sipped on his coffee, looking at me.

"You wanna go outside?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am." He said. I walked outside with him and sat on the outdoor couch.

"We're you okay with last night?" He asked as he turned to me.

"Yup." I said. He lifted his eyebrows and smiled. He looked good in the morning. His guard was down more. Give him thirty minutes and he will be normal Lloyd.

"So you liked it?" He asked.

"Don't push it."

"But I know you didn't fake that orgasm." He said.

"Lloyd!" I said. He laughed.

"But am I wrong?"

"No." I whispered.

"Good." He said. "Because I didn't fake mine either."

"No! Really? Huh it's almost like your cum is still inside of me" I said.

"Oh? Really?" He asked.

"Well I didn't pee afterwards." I said. He smiled.

"Well now we know that we will have a bit better of a mission."
He said.

"Now it's time for the fun stuff. We gotta get this guy on a fake deal." I said quietly.

"Mhm." He said. "Well Donna. Shall we make breakfast?" He asked and smiled.

"Yeah." I said. I got up but Lloyd pulled me down and pecked my lips. That was partner Lloyd, not husband.