32.

• Rowan Hansen. 754 pm. October third. Three years later. Croatia •

I walked around the house with Delilah. Her dad still wasn't home.

I hadn't seen him in two months. He had been on a mission. And I missed him so much.

I walked downstairs with Lila. That was the nickname we had decided for her.

She was three years old. A little stubborn, adorable, sassy, angel.

She definitely had a lot of her fathers traits.

As I was walking downstairs the door opened. I looked over and saw lloyd.

I smiled and walked down. Lloyd saw me, ran over, and pulled me into a kiss. I rested my free and on the back of his neck.

"Hi." He said on my lips. I smiled. He turned to Delilah.

"Hi bub." He said. He kissed her head and took her from my hands. She smiled that little smile.

"Hi daddy." She said.

Lloyd stared at me. I had missed him so much I couldn't even talk. I couldn't even imagine being a full time single parent because just two months was insane.

And I just missed my husband.

"I can take care of her if you wanna sleep."

"No you just got home. I wanna see you." I said. Delilah rested her head on Lloyds shoulder.

"Okay. Well let's go upstairs so if you do chose to fall asleep you can." He said.

"I'm not...I'm not gonna fall asleep." I said while yawning.

"God you're stubborn. Go upstairs. Now onto you, miss Delilah. How are you?" He asked as we went upstairs.

"Gooood." She said. Lloyd chuckled and kissed her cheek.

We got up to our bedroom. Lloyd turned cartoons on for Delilah. She sat on her dads lap on the bed and watched.

Lloyd motioned for me to come over. I did. I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

"So Li. What did you and mommy do when I was gone?"

"We colored, and we did learning. And we played outside. And we went swimming. And we baked." She said. I chuckled.

"Oh so you did a lot." Lloyd said.

"Yes daddy but mommy missed you a lot."

"And you didn't Lila?"

"I did. Not as much as mommy." She said.

I chuckled. "Yes I missed daddy." I said.

Lloyd stared at me. I smiled up at him. He pecked my lips.

"Daddy mommy should show you this toy that goes brrrrrrr and it's all shaky it looks like a microphone. It's in her closet!" She said. I put my hand on her mouth and laughed.