13.

• Agent Thompson. March eighteenth. 8:23 pm. Los Angeles •

"Hey sweetheart. So I know it's my day off but Adams just called. He wants me in on duty for a bit. Is that okay? Oh are you baking?" Lloyd asked as he came into the kitchen. I had chocolate chip cookies laid out to cool.

I turned around, flour all over my apron that I was wearing.

"Umm yes." I said. He grabbed a cookie and smiled.

"You're cute." He said. "But I gotta go. I'll see you later." He said and pecked my lips before taking a bite of the cookie.

"Jesus Donna. Where did you learn to bake like this?" He asked.

"When you're on duty I stay home and find a hobby husband." I said.

"Touché. Love you."

"Bye." I said and laughed.

I watched from the window as he backed out and left, missing him already.

We had been good again. He was really caring. I think he watched over me more now that he knew about my random flare ups.

I finished my cookies and cleaned up my mess, leaving the cookies to cool on the counter.

Once I was done I went upstairs and got out of my dirty clothes. I changed into a clean pair of leggings and a long sleeve.

I wondered when Lloyd would be home tonight. I missed him already. And I've been craving his dick a lot lately.

Once I was ready I went back downstairs. I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote.

I turned on a random show and curled up.

After a while I looked around. The cameras were flashing red a little. I didn't wanna stare at them, they couldn't know that I knew they were there.

I decided to call Lloyd.

It rung twice.

"Hey love. Are you alright?"

"Mhm. I'm just wondering what you are currently doing right now." I said as I got up and went upstairs to the bathroom.

"I'm holding down fort at Adams place. He's out. Why?"

"Nothing our cameras are just flashing red." I said.

"Uhh that's weird. Well just keep a look out I suppose. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. "I'm in the bathroom."

"Okay. Well I think it's nothing. But I'll see you tonight okay?"

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I hung up the phone and walked out again.

And immediately....everything was dark.

• Lloyd Hansen. March eighteenth. 10:31 pm. Beverly Hills •

I sat at Adams desk, basically twiddling my thumbs. He had pictures of him and his wife on his desk.

I saw that Adams was calling me.

"Hey man." I said.

"Hi. I have a problem with a client so I'm gonna be a little tied up but I will call you when I'm coming back." He said.

"Sounds good boss." I said.

"Yeah. She's got some street credit on her. Surprised I snatched her up without her boy knowing, but I did it. But I'll see you later."

"What you gonna kill her for the bragging rates or what?" I laughed.

"Nah. Just gonna drug her and fuck her till she's blind as a bat." He said.

"Oh-okay. Well I'll umm. I'll see you later." I said.

"Alright man. Feel free to drink or get some food when I'm out, everything's stocked."

"Okay. See ya." I said.

I hung up the phone and looked away.

Something felt off. Suprised I snatched her up without her boy knowing.

What did he mean by that?

I decided to call rowan again.

She answered after four rings. Oh thank god.

"Hi babe. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" She asked. She had shallow breathing.

"Oh- right nothing. I just felt off and I felt like you weren't okay. So I had to check. But you're okay." I said.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to sleep honey." She said.

"Right. Okay. See you later." I said.

"Goodnight." She said and hung up. I heard murmuring as she hung up. Probably the tv. She watches it as she falls asleep.

I sighed a breath of relief. I'm so glad she's okay. And Adams wouldn't do that so it's fine.

Right?

No. I needed to get out of my head. The girl is fine I just talked to her on the phone. Jesus.

I need a drink.