Arrow x Tinky Winky (Roommates AU)

I didn't make it clear but Arrow is high on coffee.

Tinky Winky was dozing off on the couch when someone grabbed his shoulders and a head nuzzles his fur and antenna.

Its not common knowledge, but teletubby antennas are a bit sensitive.

So he's startled and his mind comes up with three possibilities.

Po, but he quickly throws that away, she was away on a trip. Also she was too short to get to his triangle antenna.

Somehow he didn't notice a break in, but then again why would they nuzzle him instead of robbing the apartment.

The third thought seemed silly, Arrow. The orange teletubby was their other roommate. But he's a serious and grumpy kind of guy.

But he had to check.

"Arrow?" Tinky murmurs tiredly.

"Hmm?" Arrow sounded basically the opposite of him.

"Imma need you to let go, I need to go to bed." He yawns.

"But I wanna be awake."

"How am I stopping you?" He attempts to wiggle out of the shorter teletubby's grip.

Not to give you the idea that Arrow is short, Tinky Winky naturally was almost always taller than everyone he came across.

After a few seconds, Tinky just stands up. The orange teletubby now hanging onto his shoulders.

The purple tele was too tired to make any more effort to get Arrow off, so he trudges to his bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

He yawns. "To bed."

Tinky Winky can't even care enough to pull his covers back so he just face plants on his pillow.

Arrow makes an offended noise and pokes the other's soft face only to find that the taller had fallen asleep the second his face touched the pillow.