It was all a lie part One

Miles trembles violently, breaths heavy and fast.

"Miles," Anne spoke soft, standing up despite the pain. She reached for Miles's arm.

He felt like the air was being torn away from him, his legs shook. He lets Anne pull him close. Miles breaks down in her arms, crying like a child while gasping for oxygen. The betrayal tore apart his core.

She rubs his back, "Deep breaths Miles, slow breaths."

His heart pounded furiously as he tried to follow her advice. He presses his ear against his friend's chest, wanting to hear a beat that wasn't his. It helped his heart to calm down enough.

Miles wasn't sure if he's angry, he certainly was upset. She rubs his back, Anne can't even pretend to understand how he feels. It's not every day you find out your beloved father figure just betrayed the whole army.

Anne's shoulder burned from the claw marks and whatever Richard poured on her small cuts. She gazes at her team, at these tortured tubbies that she saw as family. She tried not to notice the black corpse. Hopefully, the room stayed dark.

Anne bit her lip as she's washed over by painful nausea. She winced when her head began pounding.

Why did it hurt so much?

She accidentally lets out a pained noise. But thankfully Miles didn't seem to notice. She had the urge to check her head but that would involve letting go of Miles.

Anne breathes slowly as she keeps hold with one arm while the other brushes under her fur. The top is where the pounding ache is coming from.

But...she swore it was from her forehead.

Every slow second that passed, the pain would increase by one point each time.

Painful tension beat around her eyes. Anne's body cried that something was really wrong.

Suddenly every pulse in her body pounded a strong wave of pain, she fought back a scream and jerked away from Miles, much to his surprise and concern.

She pushed herself to a dark corner, she didn't know how to stop the pain. It couldn't be ignored.

"Miles don't come...n-n-near me-me...s-somet-something is wr...ong." Anne gasped out.

Finn finally turned his shocked stare to the two. He's startled and concerned, the wound on her shoulder shouldn't be enough to send her into this state.

"Anne? What is wrong?" He forced his way next to Miles.

"I-I do...n't kn...o...w." Her voice lowered and rose in a distorted manner.

Finn grew unsettled by this and grabbed Miles's arm. He made him stay back as much as possible.

"Can you describe what pain you are in?" He questioned while Miles protested and tried to get back to Anne.

"Top of head..." She mumbled, covering her head.

Finn noted her words were in some kind of broken English.

Anne could feel every pulse, every blood vessel, every vein, tightening. She shrieks loudly.

"No Miles, it's too dangerous." Finn held the green tubby back, refusing to let him get near.

"She's in pain!" No matter what they said, he needed to help her!

Her screams evolve into deranged and animalistic

Finn grew pale and shook watching this horrifying sight. Something in him snapped when Anne suddenly went dead silent and seemed to be staring at the floor.

He couldn't tell because of the shadows. He began to push Miles towards the door.

"FINN, this door is locked!" Miles hissed at him.

"RICHARD COME BACK!" He began shouting, his voice reeked of panic.

Anne's voice shrieks again but more violently this time. Miles turns his attention to her. She was now looking at them.

A feral look in her green eyes.

She screams and walks towards them, no, stalks towards them in a predatory manner.

"RICHARD!"

The sudden bright light makes Miles shut his eyes tightly. He's tugged out and the door slams closed.

They shoot open when he hears Anne screech and Finn scream. He looks at the tele who has his arm in a hold.

Richard must have pulled him out.

Miles was trying to process what happened while feeling the urge to yank away from the captain.

Did Anne transform into a monster?

How?

She never ate that disgusting-looking custard.

He glares at the red tubby.

"What did you do?!

Richard smiles, "She'll be better than before."

Miles shook his head, shaking from the rage.

"And you will understand eventually too."

"You're absolutely fucking insane."

Richard just shrugged, "We'll check on Anne later, I'll show you Conor."

Miles did not like the sound of that.