Poor Sick Tinky Po/Tinky Winky

Tinky Winky's mind swam, his head ached from the fever. He's been faintly aware of Po running her fingers through his fur.

"My poor Tinky, who dared to get him sick?" Po pouted.

"...The rain, we were out there yesterday, remember?"

The red tubby thought this information over.

"I'll fight the rain then!"

Tinky winced but laughed softly. "It's not possible to."

"Not with that attitude."

The feverish one smiled and closed his eyes. His small girlfriend was so cute even when she's eager for violence.

His face twists into a painful wince when a voice pounds against his head. Po squints hearing Noo-Noo calling out for her. He literally had no quiet voice and it was hurting Tinky's head.

Po pouted angrily, gently nudging the other's head off her lap. "I'll be right back." She slides off the bed then quietly leaves the room.

Tinky Winky manages to cover his ears when the yelling started. He wasn't fond of it at all. It's muffled but it still makes his ears ring. He quietly cries, feeling sorry that everyone in this house suffers because of him.

"Tinky is not leaving his bed while he's sick, now go fuck off." Po didn't spare the robot a glance and remembered to quietly shut the door.

She climbs back up and hugs Tinky Winky, "Sorry we were yelling, that really didn't help your head."

"I-it's alright."

Po helps him lay back down and contently brushes his fur with her fingers.