A sad Lenny chapter

"My job was just to watch the four, I had no idea what Noo-Noo was doing!" The Guardian glared at the red captain.

Richard's narrowed gaze told that he wasn't pleased with his answer.

The white teletubby can't help the scream of pain as his fist connects with his face.

"That is absolute bullshit!"

This man is insane.

Richard digs his claws into his shoulder while his other one grips Guardian's antenna harshly.

Lenny is snapped out of his tormenting thoughts when he hears someone scream. He strains against the ropes, despite feeling eyes on him.

Eyes of someone who's unknowingly being lied to.

Even more horror fills him when he notices its Guardian screaming.

What the hell should he do?!

Lenny deeply inhales, forcing himself to calm his struggling to not be so obvious.

Focus.

Richard stumbles back upon being hit by a chair. Perhaps if Richard had more brain cells, he would've worked on his knot skills.

On normal circumstances he would have mocked Richard's cells but that would have to wait, he whips off his lab coat predicting the monster shriek that would assault his ears.

While it tries to most likely kill him, he somehow manages to trap Arrow's head in it.

While the infected struggled to rip it off, someone pulled on his arm.

In the corner of his eye, he sees Guardian had managed to untie himself. Proving how bad Richard's rope skills are.

Wasting no time, they silently ran off, leaving Richard alone with the monster.

Lenny was only half listening to what Guardian was saying.

He mostly focused on steading his breathing, so regain some kind of composure.

He had no proof that everything could be better just by destroying any left samples and traces of that damn infection.

"What? You're not going." Lenny almost laughed at the suicidal idea.

"What?! Why?!"

"Because that's suicide, the underground lab will explode right after I type in the code, there will be no time to even think about escape."

"There has to be a way for both of us to survive!"

Lenny sighed then glanced in the opposite direction, not proud of what he's going to do.

Like he planned, Guardian followed his line of sight, wanting to know what Lenny was staring so intently at.

But kind of glad the safest part of his knife was enough to knock him out, Guardian's head would probably ache when he woke up but thankfully didn't accidentally cut him.

Lenny is not going to let anyone get killed for his own mistakes.

He had faint memories of his time in this lab.

But vivid memories of creating a poison that couldn't be tasted.

Lenny thought it would just be another three am idea, but instead it became a mistake that ruined lives.

Before he knows it, his tiny tour is over and he's at the code pad.

He sighs before setting it, the air around him felt chilly due to him leaving his lab coat behind.

It'll be warm soon

Lenny chuckled a bit at his morbid tiny joke.

A roar startled Lenny, he naturally spun around to see the skinny orange tele running towards him.

He was stunned from the shock but luckily his shoulder hit the correct digit. Lenny doesn't remember what happened when everything exploded.

Lenny felt a sharp stinging everywhere, either he was having a daymare or Kiri refuses to let him die.

He quickly looks over himself, his right arm and leg were extremely fucked over, he might have to remove them and build a replacement. His left eye just stung like hell, he had a feeling he would have to remove that as well.

Lenny groans internally on how messy it is going to be, but he isn't just going to sit here and wait. He's too impatient for that.

He looks around, slowly drawing the blueprint in his head.

But a sudden thought snaps him out of it.

"ARROW!"

His instincts kicking in as he struggles over destroyed building material, anxious looking around for a sign of life. His gaze focuses on some trembling debris, he almost stumbles as he hurries to it.

The scientist's shoulders ache, it's possible he might gain another muscle injury. But he didn't care as he shoved the wreckage off the twitching teletubby.

Arrow painfully twitched and screamed, it was weak, Lenny could only assume he'd been at it for hours.

He was no medic nor doctor and only knew the basics of first-aid. But he knew Arrow was going to die.

There was nothing he could do to save him. This realization made him try his hardest not to cry.

Instinct is also what made him gently pat his face as if any sort of petting can chase away broken bones and pain.

Because of Arrow's exposed ribcage, he could see his ribs were broken.

The orange one's claw hand gripped his wrist.

But mysteriously did not do anything like break his arm nor try to rip it off.

The only thing he could do for him is at least stay by his side until he died.

"I..I'm sorry, I'm so sorry-" Tears made his eye sting even more.

Lenny barely notice the black sticky liquid, that was probably from under Arrow's eyes where his hand had been, he was too focused on the mixed guilt and anger.

He dug through the rubble, the replacements weren't going to be the best but he'll rebuild them when he gets back to the base.

Then he plans to dig a big hole, refusing to just leave Arrow as if he's just a dead creature. He is still a teletubby and like all teles, he deserves a grave.

"Richard... you better fucking pray to the sun goddess that someone kills you before I get my hands on your television screen ."

When you find one of your adopted babies but that baby dies.

This is my universe and I get to decide that the best friend trio are Lenny's adopted babies.

Fun fact, this chapter wasn't originally centered around Lenny and Arrow.