Chapter Thirty-One

Liana's POV 

We walked further and further until we came across the Charming's and Hook. They all looked like they were about to attack us until they put their weapons down. "Well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time," said Regina.

"What are you three doing here?" asked Mary Margaret.

"Well, same as you, except we actually have a chance," said Regina.

I nodded my head in agreement. "That's right. Pandora's box. It could trap Pan for eternity simply by opening a lid. And that way no one has to die."

I could hear Neal's lowered voice, speaking to Emma. "You didn't tell me my father and Liana were with her."

"I didn't know," Emma replied.

"Wait," said Tinker Bell, well I assumed she was Tinker bell. She looked at Rumple and then at Neal. "Your father is the Dark One?"

"Yeah," said Neal. "And he's not getting anywhere near Henry."

"Bae..." Rumple trailed. I grabbed a hold of his hand again and squeezed it.

"Why?" questioned Emma. "What are you talking about?"

Oh no. More questions. Not good.

Neal started talking. I took a deep breath in and looked down at my shoes. "There's a prophecy that says Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to protect him. He came here to kill him."

Everyone glared at the two of us. I gripped onto Rumple's hand tighter, trying to give him the comfort he needed. "That's why you two didn't want to find Neal before you got Henry back? Because he knew he'd spill your secret."

"Everything I did, everything Liana and I have done thus far was to protect Henry, to rescue him from Pan," Rumple explained.

Emma then spoke up. "It all makes sense. You and Liana left before we even made shore."

I looked up as soon as Mary Margaret raised her bow at us.

I didn't want to have to use my powers but, if Mary Margaret had her bow out, I started making ice with my fingertips on my free hand. "You two wanted to get to Henry first..." said Mary Margaret.

David then took out his sword. Great. I was really hoping we wouldn't have to fight them. I let go of Rumple's hand and Hook then raised his sword too. "So no one could stop you two..." said Hook.

"So you guys can kill him together," said Regina.

"It's not going to happen," said Emma. I locked eyes with her, and my ice magic grew stronger, ready for a fight. "Not unless you two go through all of us first. You guys are outnumbered. 5 against 2."

                                +++

"You're making a mistake," Rumple started. "I don't care if the boy is destined to be my undoing. I won't hurt him."

"Because that sounds just like you," said Regina.

"Without me and Liana, you will fail. Liana and I are the most powerful amongst us."

"That's why we can't trust you two," said Neal. I looked over at him, gritting my teeth.

"I would give you my dagger, I would. Because I can't," said Rumple.