Chapter Five

LIANA

"I'm proud of you too," I smiled. I was now at Cinderella's ball, I had to complete the rest of this deal that Rumple wanted me too.

"You. What are you doing here?" asked Cinderella as I curtsided. I then grabbed a hold of her waist and we started to dance.

"I just wanted to make sure you're happy with your end of the bargain," I replied. "You know, true love, riches. Happy endings. Did you get everything you desired?"

"Yes," she replied. "Yes I did. Now what do you want? What's your price? My jewels? The ring?"

"No, no. Keep your baubles," I said. "What I want is something that you don't yet possess. But something I know is comingggg. Your first-born."

I then let go of her and disappeared into thin air back to Rumple's castle.

+++

It is a few weeks later and Cinderella is Pregnant. Rumplestiltskin and I show up in a grove outside the Kingdom. Cinderella is standing alone, rubbing her stomach. "Well, well, well," said Rumple. Cinderella tries to cover up her stomach with her cloak. Rumple takes a sip of whiskey out of his flask that I gave him. "You're starting to show. A little bird told us you wanted to speak," said Rumple as she approached us.

"Yes," she replied, removing her hood. "I'd like to alter the bargain."

"That's not what we do," said Rumple.

"But I think you two will want to," she said, coming closer to us. Rumple and I looked at each other. She looked down at her stomach. "I'm having twins."

Rumple then threw the flask off to the side which made my stomach drop. "Is that so?" he questioned, approaching Cinderella. "Ooh! Let's have a look!"

I watched as Rumple went up to Cinderella and placed his hands on her belly. My stomach churned with jelousy. I know he isn't interested in her at all– but the thought of his hands on someone else's body like that... it made me want that... It made me want to have his kids... would he want to have kids with me?

"And you would, what? Give up both?" asked Rumple, looking up at her with glee. Cinderella nodded. "Why is that I wonder?" Rumple asked, standing up.

"My husband... he's having a hard time. Our Kingdom is poor. We're losing money. Our crops are dying," she said. "We can't support ourselves or our people." She began to walk away from us.

"And you would trade your other child for comfort?" I questioned. "I know for me personally... that is something I would never do."

"I can always have more children," she replied.

Sick. Disgusting. I shook my head. She has to be lying.

"But I can't make crops grow where the soil is dead," she added.

"Rumple, she's lying," I said. "Don't trust her."

Cinderella glared at me before going up to Rumple and showing him a contract. "In exchange for our other child, you will see to it that our land is once again fertile. I think it is more than fair."

I gulped.

"Yes!" said Rumple. "Yes, yes. It is." Rumple then bent down to read the contract. "If what you are saying is true..."

"It is. And all you have to do is sign it," she said.

"Rumple," I approached them. "She's lying!"

Rumple ignored me and took the red quill from Cinderella's hand. "Where did you get it?" she asked.

"It's from our castle," she smiled.

"You know, the only way to stop me is through magic," he said, approaching her. Good... he listened to me...

Cinderella chuckled. "I'm not trying to stop you."

"Of course you're not," he said. I sighed. "Because as we all know, all magic comes with a price! And if you were to use it, to say, imprison me, then your debt to me and Liana would only grow." Rumple placed the quill underneath her chin. "And we wouldn't want that... now would we?"

Cinderella moved her head away from the quill. "Just sign the contract, please."

"Are you sure you're happy with this new arrangement?"

She showed the contract again. Rumple smiled and took the contract. "Then so it shall be."

"Rumple, please don't!" I cried.

Rumple signed the quill and as soon as he dotted it, he became entrapped by magical energy and so soon did I.... "Thomas!" Cinderella yelled.

"No one breaks deals with us, dearie," said Rumple. "No one," he said, as horses came towards us. I felt like I couldn't move. I was paralyzed just like Rumple. But at least this clarified one thing for me... Rumple was my soulmate, there was true love between us. "No matter what land you find yourself in, I assure you, we will have your baby."

+++

Rumple and I were now in a cage together. "I told you she was lying," I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you dearie," he said. I sighed and scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

Then all of a sudden Cinderella comes back. "What did you two do?" she asked. I removed my head from Rumple's shoulder to look at her so distraught.

"Ella, what's wrong?" asked Charming.

"Your highness, what happened?" asked Grumpy.

"What did you do to my Thomas?" Cinderella approached our cage that was on wheels.

"We haven't done anything," I replied. "In case you haven't noticed... Rumple and I have been otherwise engaged."

"Something happened to him! You both know. Tell me!"

Rumple got closer to the cage. "We have no idea, dearie. But I did warn you. All magic comes at a price. Looks like someone has just paid."

"Don't listen to them," said Charming. "We'll find Thomas."

"No you won't," said Rumple. "Until that debt is paid, until that baby is ours, you're never gonna see him again. In this world or the next Cinderella, we will have that baby!"

+++

SELINA

"So, Robert," I say. "Will you finally tell me what Ashley stole from you?" I questioned.

He sighed. "She stole a contract... it was a deal that we made... she would give me her first born child in return for a sum of money."

"You want her child? But why?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"So I can give the baby away to foster care, and in return, they give me more money."

"So... this is all really about money?" she asked. "Why else would you need money?"

"I don't really wish to discuss that with you, Selina," he said. "I didn't even want to tell you what she stole from me because I was afraid of this very reaction... that you'd find me as some terrible money-hungry man who thinks very highly of himself for separating a mother and a child. Truth be told, I am only doing it for the children," he said. "Ashley is unfit to be a parent."

"Yes... but is it really your decision?"

Robert glared at me. "To your dismay, I lost. Ashley gets to keep her baby all because of Miss Swan."

I smiled.

"Well, I must get going," I said, looking down at my watch and realizing the time. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

A/N: here's chapter five! I hope it didn't seem to... boring.... please let me know what you thought in the comments! I'd love to hear from you!