Chapter Thirty-Four

Liana's POV

I watched as Regina started to cast some sort of spell over Henry's body. "This preservation spell can keep him in this condition for a while longer. Buy us some time to get to Pan," Regina said.

Emma turned to Neal. "You were a lost boy, any idea where he went?"

"Well, I-I know where he lived. Where his compound..." started Neal.

"That's idiotic," said Regina. "We all know that. Think he's stupid enough to go back? Please."

"Enough," said Emma.

"Don't tell me enough! My son is dying!" Regina exclaimed.

I bit my lip debating if I should step in the conversation or not. Maybe not... it might make things worse...

"Our son," Emma replied. "So, yes. I know how you feel."

"You have no idea what I feel," Regina snapped. "You have your parents. You have this..." she gestured to Neal. "Person. You have Liana here. You have a pirate who pines for you. You have everything and yet you claim to know what I feel?" Her voice started to break. "All I have is Henry and I'm not about to lose him because he is everything."

Emma kneeled down. "You're right, Regina. I don't know what you feel. So what do you want to do? You want to run the show? Run it. How do we save Henry?"

"I don't know," Regina said quietly. I frowned.

"Even if we can find Pan, he was powerful before," said Neal.

"Agreed," I continued. "Can we even hurt him if he has Henry's heart? The heart of the Truest Believer?"

Regina then looked at Emma's sword. I furrowed my brows. "Yes, we can. Look." She points to a blood stain on the sword. My eyes widened. "Emma nicked him. He can bleed. We can hurt him. And if we can hurt him, we can kill him. And we will."

+++

We were now back at Pan's lost boy camp ground. Henry is lying on a cot, and Mary Margaret and David are there. "Gold is in a box," Mary Margaret said. "And David can never leave the island." Mary Margaret sighed.

"Mary Margaret, that doesn't matter," said David, turning to look at her. "I've already made peace with that. What matters is Henry." David then turned to look at Regina. "How much time to we have left?"

"Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off," Regina replied.

"If he's airborne, he could be anywhere on the island," Neal stated. I nodded in agreement.

"He's very sneaky too," I said.

"An hour isn't much time. I suggest we start looking," Hook spoke.

Regina ignored Hook and walked over to Felix, one of the lost boys. "Where is he!?" she yelled.

"Gone," he replied. "There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails."

"You won't talk?" Regina asked. "How about I make you talk?" Regina moved closer to Felix.

As she was about to rip out his heart, Emma spoke up. "Regina, wait."

"There's no time!" Regina exclaimed. I could see the worry written all over her face. She was panicking.

"I don't think torture is our best move here," said Emma. "Look at these kids. They've been to hell and back. We need to try something else."

"Yeah," said Regina. "we tried the cute and cuddly. They don't respond to reason. What else do you have to offer, Miss Swan?"

Emma then looked at Mary Margaret. My heart jumped. "What every kid wants," Emma replied. "A mother."

And soon I went into a daze, remembering a memory of my mother.