Chapter Thirty-Two

Liana's POV

Before the group enters the camp, I can hear the lost boys talking. "Can I at least use magic on these boys?" Rumple asked.

"No," said Neal.

"I'll do it," said Regina.

"You remember the spell?" Rumple asked, looking at Regina.

Regina looked back at Rumple annoyed. She then looks back to the lost boys and puts them to sleep with her magic.

We all enter the camp. "Where's Pan?" asked Neal.

No one was here.

"I don't know. Henry!" Emma yelled.

"He's gotta be here somewhere," said David. I nodded in agreement.

"Where?" Mary Margaret asked.

Then all of the sudden my eyebrows furrowed as I heard a young girl, "Help!"

Emma goes in running towards the voice, and the rest of us follow. There was a young girl in a cage. Could this be the girl Belle wanted us to rescue from Pan?

"You're... an... an adult?" she asked, looking at Emma.

"My name's Emma. I'm looking for my son."

"Wendy?" Neal questioned, looking at the girl.

"Do I know you?" the girl asked him.

"It's Baelfire," said Neal.

"You two know each other?" asked Emma.

Wendy then gasped. "Bae! Yeah. Yeah, we do. Can it really be you?"

I watched as Neal grabbed a nearby rock and broke the lock open. "I'd thought I'd never see you again."

Neal helped Wendy out of the cage and then hugged her. "What... what are you doing here?" He asked, separating from her.

"Well, I... I came back to save you," she said. Oh poor girl.

"You did that for me?" asked Neal.

My heart broke into a million pieces.

"Well, I couldn't bare for you to be without a family, not after you told us that your mother and father were both dead."

I then looked at Rumple who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He looked hurt. "You told her I was dead?" he questioned. I then placed my hand on his back and rubbed it slowly.

"It was easier than telling the truth... my own father abandoned me."

+++

"Hey Wendy, since you've been here, have you seen my son?" Neal questioned. "His name's Henry."

"You have a son?" Wendy questioned. She looked surprised.

"Yeah. Pan needs his heart," said Neal.

"Has he said anything about the heart of the truest believer?" Emma questioned, eyeing Wendy.

Wendy shook her head. "No. I'm sorry. He never mentioned anything about a heart."

"She's lying," Rumple suddenly spat. I watched as Rumple started to approach the poor girl. "Where is he?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," said Charming. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I've carried enough lies in my life to recognize their burden. She knows where Henry is," said Rumple. I frowned at the girl.