Chapter Thirty-Six

Liana's POV

We were now finally back home. The ship headed towards the shoreline and from there, I could see quite a few people to welcome us back— well the Charming's most likely— not Regina, Rumple and I. We always get pushed to the side.

"Are you happy to be back?" I asked Rumple, as I held on to his hand, rubbing circles on his knuckles as we stood on the main floor with everyone else. 

"Yes. More than happy. Elated. I hated having to be a team player with you-know-who," he said.

"Ah. Hook," I said.

He nodded his head.

Finally we came to the shoreline. Hook and Emma tied the boat up to the dock. We all let Henry walk down the walkway first, and as he does so very loud cheers erupted.

After Henry takes a pause to take it all in, Emma, Mary Margaret and David come off the ship next.

When Regina, Rumple and I all get off the ship, there is not much of an applause, everyone else is just focused on the Charming's.

"Hey!" said a Australian accent I soon recognized. It was my good friend Belle. I was glad she came.

"Belle!" I said happily, running up to her, and wrapping my arms around her. She hugged me back. "Oh I missed you so much!"

"And I missed you!" said Belle, letting go of me.

"How did the thing with Ariel and Eric go? Did she find him?" I asked.

"Yes, I believe so," she chuckled. "But how is things with you and Rumple?"

"Oh! They're pretty good! It was just quite nerve racking on the island. I didn't know if I was going to lose him or not."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. That must have been so tough, worrying about him. Just as much as he was probably worried about you."

"Indeed," said Rumple, as he came up to Belle and I. "I like you," he said to Belle. Belle blushed and I smiled.

"Hey," said Neal, coming over to us.

"Hey again," I patted his arm and Neal smiled at Belle before turning to look at his father.

"I found this below deck," he said, showing Rumple his cane. "Thought you might need it."

"Thank you, Bae, I do," said Rumple, then taking the cane from him. "As a reminder of the man I was, which shall no longer be."

I smiled and we all huddled together in a warm hug.

                               +++

"So what about the shadow?" questioned David as Belle, David, Emma, Rumple and I looked at the black sail.

"Don't worry, it's trapped," said Rumple. "Just as it was in the candle. The only person that can free it is safely in here," Rumple continued, glancing  at the box.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Henry walking over to Felix. Odd.

"Hey, Mom, Dad," said Henry loudly. "What about Felix? He's still free."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Henry was acting strangely. It was like there wasn't any light in his eyes anymore.

But then I reminded myself that Henry was just kidnapped, so he's probably experiencing some sort of PTSD.

"Henry's right," said Regina as she Emma, David, and the others walk over to him. "We can't just let Felix walk away free."

"Don't worry," said David. "We got plenty of cell space for this guy." David leads Felix away.