Chapter Three [Edited]

[LIANA WINTERS]
                                Past

"Do you want to take the wheel on this deal, sweetheart?" Rumple asked out of the blue.

My eyes widened. This was the first time ever that he'd allowed me to take charge. I wanted to jump with glee.
"Wait... really?" Rumple nodded his head. "I would love to! Who are we meeting today?"

"Cinderella," he replied. "I also think that since you are indeed a woman... that it will be easier to persuade her..."

"Fair enough," I said, shrugging. "You want the fairy godmother's wand right?" I asked.

He nodded. "I will come with you to watch over you. If anything goes wrong, you know what to do."

"Okay," I sighed with a smile on my face.

I was so excited. This was the first deal that I'd get to control. I've been studying Rumple for years at how he does his magic, and how he makes his deals, how he installs crippling fear into people, and how he gets what he wants so that he can find his son.

Rumple transported us to where Cinderella lived. I saw the fairy godmother about to perform a magic spell on the maid, but my natural instincts were to kill the fairy. So, I used my ice magic. We were hidden so the maid couldn't see us. I froze the fairy godmother with and as she became still, the maid's jaw dropped. I was careful enough to not freeze the wand too.

After the fairy completely froze, the ice cracked, and she disappeared into invisible dust. The maid gasped. "What?" I then appeared in front of her and picked up the wand. "What did you do?" she asked, eyes wide.

I shrugged. "I did what I had to do to get what I wanted," I smiled. I stood up. "There's no need to be frightened sweetheart."

"No need?" she questioned. "You just killed my fairy godmother! She was trying to help me."

"Was she though?" I questioned. "Do you even know what this is?" I asked, pointing the wand at her.

"Pure magic," Cinderella smiled.

I just shook my head in response. She frowned. "Pure evil. Trust me, I've done you a favor. Just like my lover says, all magic comes with a price. Go on back to your life, and thank lucky stars you still got something to go back to."

"My life is wretched," she said suddenly without remorse.

"Then all you have to do is change it," I said. "It's your life. You should be the one in control. Not someone else. And that is coming from another woman. You can't handle this," I say. I then turned to walk around, hoping that she would follow me.

"Wait, please, wait," she said, following me. I grinned. I was right.
"I can handle it," she said, now standing in front of me. "Please, I would do anything to get out of here, anything."

"Anything?" I repeated, raising my eyebrows.

"Do you know how to use that wand Miss..." started Cinderella, looking down at the wand.

"Winters, the Princess of Narnia. Lover of Rumplestiltskin," I curtsied. "And yes, of course I do."

"Then help me, Miss Winters."

"Well, if I do," I started. "And you can indeed shoulder the consequences like a strong woman can, then you will owe me a favor."

"Name it. What do you want?"
Cinderella asked.

"Something very precious," I said.

"But I have nothing," she replied.

"Oh, you see, but you will. With this wish will come riches more than you know," I continued. I swore I saw her eyes twinkle at the thought of riches.