Chapter One (s1) [Edited]

[LIANA WINTERS]

To Never Fall in Love With a Beast, Mother, well, that was terrible advice.
Because this is the beginning of the story in which I do exactly that.

I sat in the darkness, my body leaning against the stone wall. Rumple was standing next to the cage bars. "Are you waiting for something, sweetheart? You've been staring out like that for-"

"Snow White and her Prince Charming should be visiting us soon," he said, interrupting me.

"And that's a good thing?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Yes, dearie," he said. He then turned towards me and placed his arms around me, hugging me tightly, like he didn't want to let go.

"What is this for?" I asked, hugging him back, and resting my chin against his shoulder.

"Can't I just hug you, my dearie?" he asked.

My heart melted. I love this man.

"Yes, of course," I said, hugging him even tighter. I then spotted a light, a flickering flame. "They're here," I said. Rumple and I moved apart from each other so that we could face Snow White and her Prince.

"When we reach the cell," started the guard. "Stay out of the light. And whatever you do, do not let him and her know your name." I smirked. "If they know your name, they will have power over you. Rumplestiltskin, Liana. Rumplestiltskin! I have a question for you."

"Nooo, you don't," said Rumple, getting closer to the bars. "They do. Snow White and Prince Charming!" Rumple then laughed and I laughed too at Rumple's mocking voice towards the Prince. You insult me. Step into the light and take off those ridiculous robes."

I smiled as Snow White and Prince Charming removed their robes. They looked quite frightened if you ask me. "Ahhhh," Rumple chuckles. "That's much better," he said, as they approached us.

"We've come to ask you about..." started Charming.

"Yes! Yes! I know why you're here!" Rumple yelled. "You want to know about the Queen's threat," he said.

"The Dark Curse," I added.

"Tell us what you know!" Snow White said suddenly.

"Oh! Tense, are we?" Rumple questioned, gripping on to the bars. "Fear not, for I can ease your mind. But, it's gonna cost you something in return.

"No. This is a waste of time," said Charming.

"So quick to judge, Charming?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side, smiling at him. He locked eyes with me and then looked back at his newly wedded wife who approached Rumple.

"What do you want?" asked Snow White.

"Oh, the name of your unborn child?" he asked.

"Absolutely not!" said Charming. 

"Deal!" said Snow.

I grinned. "Wonderful choice, Snow."

"What do you know?" she asked again.

I looked at Rumple who smiled. "The Queen has created a powerful curse. And its coming. Soon you'll all be in a prison, just like me and Liana, only worse. Your prison, all of our prisons, will be time. The time will stop, and we will be trapped. Someplace horrible, where everything we hold dear, everything we love will be ripped from us while we suffer for all eternity. While the Queen celebrates victorious at last!" I watched as Rumple's face turned into a frown. "No more happy endings."