20.

Almost two months had passed and Yoongi was finally adjusted perfectly to his life at Taehyung's home. The taller had done everything in his might to make Yoongi feel comfortable and safe at his home. And the younger appreciated it a lot.

From the sweet little gestures of care and adoration to the constant evolution of his 'safe place' at the corner of his room with his favourite plushies and drawing pads, Yoongi was grateful for for everything Taehyung had done for him.

Yoongi had even picked up a routine. He wakes up every day early. First thing first, he makes his bed and slips into his slippers. Then he goes to the bathroom and washes his hand before brushing his teeth, washing his face and combing his hair.

Afterward, he goes downstairs into the kitchen and sits at his regular spot, right next to Taehyung's. He, Tae and Mrs. Lee has their breakfast together. After breakfast, the elder leaves for work and Yoongi goes back to his room.

He changes into whatever he feels most comfortable with, which mostly results in him wearing knitted sweaters, cardigans, hoodies and leggings. Since the end of the November was arriving already, he refrains from bathing every day and showers every other day {taking one day gap(?) If that makes sense} because of the cold.

Taehyung got him some text books. He even asked the smaller if he wanted to continue his studies but Yoongi refused that. He didn't feel like going to school just yet. However, he did ask Tae to buy him a few textbooks instead. "If I have any problem, I'd ask hyung for help." He told Taehyung. And, he hadn't gotten any problems yet.

He was already quite a smart student. He is learning at his own pace and he has Mrs. Lee by his side who is always ready to guide him. So, once he is all dressed and ready, he busies himself with the books. He takes a lunch break in between and eventually finishes when he feels like he has had enough. Then, he takes a nap.

Sometimes, he texts Taehyung asking him when he will be back, what he had for lunch, what he is doing and other times, he asks random questions that just pop up in his mind. And for Taehyung, he never minds answering his every question. In fact, if he's being honest, he loves when Yoongi texts him.

In the late afternoon, Tae is mostly free since he winds up most of his work already because he knows Yoongi will text him and he doesn't want the smaller boy to wait for his response. He had grown attached to Yoongi in a very short time.

But some days, Taehyung is really busy. On those days, he just leaves a short text saying that he is busy but he'll text back as soon as he's free. And Yoongi understands. So, he doesn't bother Taehyung instead he sometimes, only sometimes texts Hoseok or Jimin. Yes, he was slowly, but steadily adjusting to the presence of Taehyung's friends.

At first Yoongi didn't think he'd ever be able to fit in Taehyung's friend circle. The thought of being 'not liked' by them always pondered in his head. But, slowly he began to realize that they actually liked him.

Sure, they were cautious around him sometimes. But, they never treated him differently because of his autism. And Yoongi was relieved. They were patient with him and always made sure he was comfortable.

One time, Yoongi willingly joined Taehyung and his friends on their weekly meetup. They went to Hoseok's home. They had planned on another movie night. But somewhere in the middle of the movie playing, a certain violent scene triggered Yoongi.

He began hyperventilating and was on the verge of breakdown. Taehyung noticed and immediately stood up. Gathering a few belongings they had, Taehyung excused them and drove him back home. As they reached home, Yoongi was really scared and he refused to leave the car.