8.

Present time:

Seoul City, South Korea.

It was the 1st Friday night of October in Seoul. Autumn was already over. The night was cold. Clouds were covering the sky. It was probably going to rain, soon. The weather was gradually changing which the indication of the arrival of winter.

People were trying to reach their destinations before the storm hits. The party people, not caring about the world, going wild in the clubs. Everyone was immersed in their world that they could barely pay attention to their surrounding. Well, we are talking about Seoul, one of the busiest city in the world.

In the middle of these busy street, around the corner of the residential area, in a dark alley, there was a small figure sitting beside the dumpster. The fragile pale boy was freezing as the constant gusts of the cold air kept hitting his body. He had his knees close to his chest and his arms hugging his small frame.

The clothes that he was wearing were not helping in giving any warmth as well. He was wearing an extra large grey t-shirt that was hanging low from his side revealing his bony shoulder and collarbone. At bottom, it were big black basketball shorts.

Not to mention, he found these clothes in another dumpster. His original attire were just his boxers. He had spent whole last week in running away and sleeping on streets.

Soon, it started to rain. The boy was soaked now. He was trembling and his heart began to pound inside his chest. He needed a shelter right now.

Just as he was about to leave, he heard some dogs barking. He moved forward and peeked his head, only to see some street dogs running into the alley.

"D-doggie....I..d-don't l-like...doggie....." He mumbled as crawled to the back of the dumpster. He leaned back against the wall breathing heavily. Soon, the sound of the dogs slowly disappeared.

He sighed. His vision started to get blurry. He hadn't ate something since last 2 days. Before that, he was able to find some fruits or half eaten food from the dumpsters.

Hunger, fear, cold managed to exhaust him. The rain just added to his misery. His eyelids began to grew heavy. Maybe, he is dying. Well, this shouldn't have happened like this.

What if he dies and the dogs come back and ate his body? But who will care if the dog bite him or not, the thing that matters is that he is getting free from this hell which people describe as world.

A grin tried to form on his face as he saw the whole world spin in front of him. He was happy he is going to be free. He felt the darkness surrounding him before he passed out. His head fell on his lap and his body fell limp. His bare foot sticking out from behind of the dumpster.

+++++++++++++++++++

"Thanks for coming sir." The waitress greeted. The male smiled and made his way out of the restaurant to join his brother.

"Thanks for the dinner, hyung. It's been so long since we've eat together." The taller male stated as they were walking to the parking lot. He ran his hand through his wavy black hair.

"Well, thanks to you for joining me, Mr. Kim Taehyung. Me, mom and Joon always call you for dinner but you never join us." The older complained and rolled his eyes.

He scratched the back of his head. "Hyung, you know that I want to give you two privacy. You guys just got married. Plus, for how long I'm gonna rely on you? I thinks it's for the best."

The elder stopped in the tracks. "You and your excuse. That is your home too. You'll never be a bother to me and Namjoon. Mom lives with us as well. You don't even visit her."