19.

Next weekend:

Taehyung was setting up the cushions back on the couch. Saying that he was happy would be an understatement. Tonight, he and his friends are having a movie night. Not without Yoongi's approval of course.

He had spent the whole past week pursuing Yoongi to meet his friends. The boy was definitely scared of meeting a group of people that he hadn't known before. He was scared of lack of acceptance as an autistic person. Because that's what always happened. Everyone slowly tend to hate him once they find about his autism.

Only Taehyung and his hyung were exceptions.

Taehyung knew only a little bit about his fear. But, he did his best to ensure the boy that it was going to be okay. He had spent a fair amount of time talking to him about his friends. He told him what they were like, what they do, their childhood stories. Just to give him an idea that they were definitely not going to judge him.

Though Yoongi was still not fully sure, he finally agreed.

And Taehyung couldn't be happier enough. He met with the other five males to give them the news. All of them were excited to meet the possible new edition to their friend group. They planned a movie night at Taehyung's place.

Taehyung also took the time to explain the do's & do not's to them. Yoongi was a really reserved person. He had boundaries that really needed to be respected while being around him. So, Tae respectfully asked his friends not to ask him too many questions and try not to get closer to him or into his personal space.

And most importantly, act normally around him.

Well, they took his explanation really well and promised him that they'll try to be respectful toward the smaller boy.

Taehyung sighed as he took a final glance at the living room. Everything was settled. He had snacks, beverages, lots of pillows and mattresses— that were in case they wanted to sleepover. He checked the time. 8:00 pm. They'd be on their way by now.

We went to his room and changed into a simple t-shirt and sweatpants. Messing his hair, he made his way out of his room and walked to Yoongi's room. Knocking on the door, he slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

Yoongi was sitting on his bed. After taking a nice shower, he was dressed in a red oversized jumper and blue jeans. Currently, he was holding Minnie, his cat plushie closer and reading a book that Taehyung brought him the other day. He had already finished the one he got from the mall and, seeing his liking for reading, Tae got him more books.

He knocked on the door again and softly called "Yoongi." The boy looked up from the book. Taehyung smiled. He walked closer to him and sat on the bed. "Are you excited for today?" He asked.

"No." Yoongi shook his head and closed the book.

The older chuckled at his honest answer. "Anyways, um, the guys would be here any minute." He informed. Yoongi nodded and turned his attention to Minnie. The older sighed. "I've talked to them. They won't be a bother at all. Jiminie could be a little handful because of his excitement but overall, they're okay. You'll like them."

"Yeah..." The boy whispered.

As much as he still wanted to tell Taehyung to refuse his friends from coming over, he decided to let it be. The older had done so much for him. He saved his life not once but twice. Today, he seemed so happy. And Yoongi wanted to keep seeing him happy.

If Taehyung could give Yoongi a whole new life, returning him a little happiness is the least Yoongi could for him.

He could surely meet Taehyung's friends. It was just for a few hours anyway. He would be fine, he believed.