18.

Evening of Friday:

"I'm home!" Taehyung announced taking off his shoes. He just returned back from the office. He was home early today since it was Friday. It wasn't much work to do in the office. So, he decided to go home and spend time with Yoongi since he couldn't talk to him properly throughout the week.

"Welcome." Yoongi greeted with a small smile as he stood in the door frame.

A wide boxy grin formed on the older's face as he walked in. Yoongi has picked up the habit of waiting for him and greeting him right when he enters the house.

"Thank you, Yoongi." He ruffled the younger's hair and walked in the kitchen to get a glass of water. The pale boy stood on his spot and played with the hem of his yellow jumper.

"How was your day, Yoongi?" Taehyung asked walking out of the kitchen.

"Good." The younger replied shortly. He hesitated before speaking again. "H-how was your day, hyung?" He asked quietly not looking up from his feet.

"It was great." Taehyung replied a little surprised. This was new. Yoongi never asked him about his day before. It was always Tae asking him.

"I'll go get change and then, I'll order take outs for dinner, okay?" The older suggested.

Yoongi nodded. Taehyung smiled and headed upstairs. The younger watched him, a pout forming on his lips unintentionally. He sighed softly and walked in the living room.

His days were going really boring. He would wake up, eat, wait for Tae, nap, eat, then wait again until Tae was home. When the older was finally home, they would have dinner and they would go to sleep. Life had no pattern. No routine. It was getting irritating.

Without realising, he started rocking his legs up and down. His fingers drumming on his knees. But, he silently kept waiting for Tae.

After 15 minutes, Taehyung finally came downstairs and entered the living room. He sat on the other end of couch and Yoongi noticed a notepad type thing in his hands.

"Are you okay, Yoongi?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm fine." The boy replied as he crossed his legs over the couch and leaned back.

"Okay." The older nodded even though he had noticed him getting a bit irritated. He adjusted to get more comfortable on the couch and sat across him.

"So, Yoongi?" He asked again getting younger's attention. The boy hummed and looked at him from the corner of his eyes. "I wanted to discuss something with you, dear."

Yoongi widened his eyes and tilted his head to look at him. "With me?" He pointed to himself.

"Yes. Since, we're housemates and we're friends now, so, there are a few things that need to be discussed between us. We're gonna live under the same roof, so, it's important for me to keep you comfortable here." He stated.

"Oh. Okay." Yoongi gave him an understanding nod. He shifted as well to face the older.

"Mhm. Now, I don't know how to explain so I'll try to put it in simple words. Okay?" Taehyung started again in a gentle tone. The boy nodded.

"As you know, you told me about your autism a few days ago. First of all, I'm glad that you trusted me enough to share that with me, Yoongi. Second, I didn't know anything about autism before. So, I did some research on my own to educate myself about it." He started.

He took out his notepad and flipped over to a page. "From what I've learned until now, is that there are a lot of things that we've to change in this household." He gestured dramatically.