11.

Trigger warning: Forced starvation and abuse

Yoongi stirred up from his sleep. He felt like he has been sleeping from an eternity. But who can blame him? It's been years since he has slept this comfortably. He snuggled further into the warmth on the blanket. Too comfortable to open his eyes.

Taehyung has woken up from his unplanned nap a while ago. It was already past 5 in the evening. He was currently on his phone waiting for the younger to wake up. He quickly put down his phone as he saw the pale boy stirring up from his sleep. He bit his lips nervously as he waited for him to get up.

Yoongi shifted a little before slowly opening his eyes. His vision was blurry as he slowly sat up. Rubbing his eyes with his little fist, he yawned.

Taehyung mentally squealed at his cuteness. It took all of him, for not to get up and squish the smaller into a big bear hug. Instead, he was afraid that he might scare him away like he did last time. So, he sat silently. Observing his actions, and waiting until he notices him.

Yoongi's vision adjusted to the surroundings a little bit. He looked around the unfamiliar place. He stared at the big glass window in front of him, giving the beautiful view of the garden. The window was closed to block the cold winter air. He turned his gaze to the curtains that were covering half of the window. Watching the garden, he realized that it was evening.

Then, he looked at walls. They weren't white washed. Instead, they were painted with light yellow colour. His eyes, somehow, wandered to the blanket covering him. It was a white fluffy blanket. He touched the material and nearly smiled as it was so soft.

Suddenly, something caught his attention. A peachy scent. He sniffed in and gasped. There were two scents. One peachy scent and the other one? He sniffed again closely. A quiet "Ooh.." left his mouth as he realised. He himself smelled like honey. It made him happy. He sniffed his clothes but stopped as he saw his clothes were changed again. He touched his hair, they were dry and soft. To his surprise, they were the source of the peachy scent.

His gaze averted to his hands. They were clean. He looked around the small pillow fort around him. He was on a big bright yellow couch with many cushions with white and yellow stripes surrounding him. He happily looked around untill his eyes fall on the figure sitting in front of him, across the room on another couch.

His eyes widened as if trying to confirm of it's real or not. It was until Taehyung raised his hands and waved nervously before muttering a small: "Hi!".

Yoongi sunk into his seat and stared at him. His heartbeat picked up a speed as his breath hitched.

"Hey! Hey! It's ok. Just breath. Take a deep breath. Okay." Taehyung rambled. He didn't stood up from his seat as it might scare the smaller. And, this was the last this he wanted to do at this time.

Yoongi inhaled sharply and exhaled. He took deep breaths. He relaxed a bit as he saw Taehyung was not budging from his seat. His heart went back to normal pace as before. He averted his gaze onto his lap, wanting to avoid any kind of eye contact and began to fidget his fingers.

"Um, how are you feeling right now? Are you ok? Does it hurts?" Taehyung asked softly. His expression showing worry and concern.

Yoongi looked at him with confusion. Taehyung studied his body language before speaking again.

"You hit your head, in the morning. Do you remember?" He asked again.

Yoongi tried to remember and it worked. He remembered how the older approached him in the morning and he panicked and hurt himself. He nodded his head as the answer to his question.