7.

(Warning: Abuse and sexual harassment)

July 2016

Yoongi continued to bit his lip harshly until it started to bleed. The boy had his knees close to his chest on the seat. He was covering his ears to block the loud noises of wheel scratching and horns of traffic.

Mr. Min was rash driving. He ignored the cursing and shouts from the people around him as he continued to drive his black range rover at an extremely high speed.

The smaller boy was beyond than terrified. His breath was hitching and he curled up into a ball. He sobbed silently. His heart was going to burst. He was shaking uncontrollably.

Where was his hyung? He wanted, no, he needed his hyung right now. His hyung has promised him that he would never leave him alone. That he would protect him no matter what.

Mr. Min glared at the little boy and suddenly, he completely turned around the steering wheel and pulled the car on the highway.

Eventually, he left the highway and starting to move on the rough and bumpy road. He stopped the car in the middle of a forest.

Mr. Min unfastened his seatbelt. He left the car, slamming the door causing Yoongi to flinch. He walked to the Yoongi's side and opened the door.

The younger looked up at him with teary eyes. Mr. Min took a hold of his arm and harshly pulled him out of the car. The mentioned boy stumbled onto his own feet as his father slammed him against the car. He whimpered due to the pain that was rushing through his side as he lied on the ground.

"You fucking little shit. I thought you only loved to hurt yourself and we'll finally get rid of you without even trying. I should've known. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT YOU ARE A CURSE ON US THAT WOULDN'T END UNTIL WE DIE. YOU PATHETIC BITCH!!" He shouted as he gripped the younger's hair harshly and stood him up on his feet.

Yoongi screamed in pain. He wanted to stop his dad but he was weak. He tried to stop by putting his small hands on his father's arm but it only worsened Jeongwoo's anger.

He slapped his son across his face and gripped his jaw tightly. "Wasn't it enough for you that you're a disgrace for me, you started to show it to the people that how much of a fucking retard are you, Yoongi?" He spat.

"Da-ddy! I-I-I'm so-r-..." He tried to speak but was cut off by another harsh and much more stinging slap from his father. Blood rushed out from younger's mouth and nose as he landed on the ground again.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME YOUR FATHER!!" He growled causing the small boy to flinch.

He crouched down at Yoongi's level. He gripped his hair once again and brought his face closer. Yoongi felt dizzy. His vision was blurry because of the tears that never stopped felling from his eyes.

He was choking onto his own sobs and trembling. His breath was extremely uneven. He felt like he was going to die at any moment.

"You're fucking dead to me. I should've killed you the day you were born, so, I wouldn't have to see your ugly face everyday. The day you were born is the biggest disappointment for me!!" His every word was laced with venom.

Yoongi felt some strands ripped out of his scalp because of how tight was his father's grip oh his hair. He whimpered because of the pain he was felling in his entire body.

"The day I found out about your autism, I thought I should get rid of you. But, your mother stopped me from doing so. Have you ever thought that how much of a fucking burden you are on your mother and brother? Huh! Why would you think that? You've got two servants wrapped around your fingers. You acted this way because you knew they would fall for your acts because they loved you, right?" He asked.