16.

Trigger warning: Abuse and mention of sexual assault

The same morning:

Mrs. Lee woke Yoongi up a few minutes ago. He brushed his teeth, washed his face and made his way downstairs to join her in kitchen.

He was surprised to see the woman alone in kitchen. He glanced in the dining room and living room to find Taehyung. But, he wasn't around.

It was strange. Every morning the taller would wake him up himself. He would keep him accompany everyday and cheer him up. But, this morning, the house was awfully quiet.

Today, he was sitting alone at the dining table. Only sound in the whole house was on utensils clanking. He watched Mrs. Lee placing a plate of pancakes in front of him. As she was about to turn:

"M-Mrs. Lee...." He called politely.

She was surprised to hear him calling her. Usually, he never talked. He would be quiet all day and watch her doing her work silently.

"Yes, sweetie." She smiled as she walked closer to him.

"T-Taehyung...?" He mumbled looking around.

"He is at work, honey."

"Work?" He blinked. He hadn't saw him going to work during his whole stay.

"Yes. Today is his first day in dad's company. He will be going to be part of his office along with his hyung." She told him.

'So, he has a family? Then, why isn't he living with his family? Why does he lives alone? Does his family loves him? Do he love them?' There were many of these kind of questions roaming in his head that he wanted to ask. But, he didn't.

Mrs. Lee stroked his hair. "Eat your breakfast, Yoongi. It's getting cold." She spoke caressing his cheek.

"Okay." He muttered and turned his attention back to his breakfast.

After breakfast, Mrs. Lee gave him vitamins just like Taehyung instructed her. Taking in the vitamins, he went into the living room and sat on the couch. He stared outside in the garden and sighed softly.

"Can I put on a show on TV, if you want?" She asked.

The boy nodded. She put on a random show on Netflix and handed the remote to Yoongi.

"I'll be doing the chores Yoongi. Call me if you need anything." She spoke.Yoongi nodded and watched her leaving the room.

He decided to watch the show but got bored of it. Sure, he wasn't really talkative or cheerful when Taehyung was around. But, he'll be lying if he said that he didn't liked older's company.

'Today is going to be a long day.'

+++++++++++++++

Mrs. Lee was cooking food for her children in the kitchen. Her daughter, Rena, came in the kitchen with a ringing phone in her hand.

"Mommy. Mr. Kim is calling." She informed.

"Oh! Okay." She took the phone. "Rena, sweetie. Will you watch over here while I'm on the phone?" The teenage girl nodded and did what she was told.

Mrs. Lee pressed the green icon and held the phone against her ear.

"Hi Mrs. Lee!" She heard Taehyung.

"Hi Tae! How was your day?"

"It was great. Everything was fine. Where is Yoongi? Is he okay?"

"Tae. I'm at my home. I arrived about an hour ago. And, Yoongi is okay. When I left, he was in the living room."

"Oh. It's okay. Did he took his vitamins?"