9.

Next Morning:

Taehyung woke up as he heard noises coming from downstairs. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up on the bed. He looked around realising this isn't his room.

He remembered that he found a small boy who was currently sleeping in his room. He got up from the bed and head to the door. He exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Walking down the hallway, he stopped by his own room. He opened the door with a creak and peeked his head. A smile formed on his face as he saw the younger sleeping peacefully.

He closed the door and headed downstairs. He stopped by the living room, the place originating the noises. He walked and stood in the doorway.

There was a woman of age 30-35, cleaning the room. He mentally cursed himself as he forgot to clean the mess he created last night. But, honestly, he was so tired and sleepy. The very thing he wanted to do at that time was to sleep. And, that's what he did.

"Morning Mrs. Lee." He greeted while yawning. The woman smiled and continued to do her work.

"Good morning Taehyung-ah! Did you sleep well?" She asked politely.

"Yes. I did." He scratched the back of his head. "I'm so sorry for all this mess, Mrs. Lee. You know, it was raining and-..."

"It's ok, Tae. You don't have to apologize." She said as she finished cleaning up.

"No! Mrs. Lee, this is not included in your work. I just burdened you."

"I told you it's ok. I did it because I wanted to do it. I was early so I thought about helping you. Now, let's not talk about this. You tell me what do you want to eat?" She asked.

"Just make whatever you want. Because your food is delicious." He showed his boxy smile and stretched.

"Okay. I'll make scramble eggs, toasts, bacon and orange juice." She answered.

"Sounds good." He hummed.

"You get fresh till I make you breakfast." She smiled as she was about to made her way out of the room.

Taehyung suddenly remembered the small boy who was sleeping in his room. "Mrs. Lee!" He called out causing her to stop in her tracks. She turned around with a questioning look.

"Just make it for two. I have a guest today." He answered. She nodded and smiled before leaving the room. He head back upstairs to take a quick shower.

++++++++++++++++

Yoongi was slowly stirring up from his sleep. He felt that he was engulfed with comfortable warmth around his body. He snuggled further in the soft sheets to gain as much warmth as he can.

He had no idea where he was but he knew that this is what he wanted from so long time. The warmth to protect him from the harsh cold winds that drew holes through his body.

A question rose in his mind, 'where is he?' He opened his eyes but quickly closed them again as a ray of the sunshine hit his face directly. He slowly opened them again and looked around until his vision adjusts.

'Am I dead? Is this heaven? Is this what heaven looks like?' The questions began to fill his head as he sat straight.

He remembered that when he closed his eyes he was in that dark alley and it was raining heavily. He touched his hair and felt they were dry. His clothes were changed with cute pajamas.

'But the real question is, is he dead or not? And, even if he is dead then why does this heaven looks like a bedroom? Is this the heaven, people want to go when they died? And, if it is then who took him here? And when did all this happen? What happened to his body and where-'