1.

October 2007

Daegu City, South Korea.

Mrs. Min returned from her work just now to pick up her youngest from the day care. She entered the building, greeted the staff and headed straight to the room.

She peeked inside the room and asked the woman about the 3-years-old. The woman pointed to the corner of the room. Mrs. Min glanced at the pointed direction and let out a sigh. She saw the little one sitting in the left corner of the room at the last table.

She walked to the table. Yoongi was sitting there on a small chair just like his mom left him in the morning. His gaze still fixed on the table in front of him as he was playing with the hem of his beautiful blue sweater.

His lunch box still placed in front of him indicating that he hadn't even touched it once.

"Yoongi?" She called out. The baby recognized his mother's voice. He glanced from the corner of his eyes for taking a sneak peek to confirm that it is his mom.

"Yoonie! Come here, honey. Mommy is here." She crouched down beside him. Yoongi finally lifted his head and stood up before walking over to his mom. She patted his head and ruffled his fluffy and soft brown hair.

Yoongi made grabby hands signalling that he wants to be picked up. Mrs. Min chuckled at his cute action and scooped him up. She kissed his head.

After gathering his things and placing  them in his bag, she walked to the door. "Mrs. Min?" The woman called out her from behind. She stopped and turned around to face the woman.

"Can we have a little chat?" The woman asked. "Of course." She smiled at her.

Yoongi hid his face in the crook of her neck. He was playing with her soft hair. Soon, his eyelids grew heavy and he dozed off to the dreamland. Only soft snores could be heard from the little toddler.

"I wanted to talk to you about Yoongi." The woman said. Mrs. Min got confused.

"Is everything alright Ms. Suyeon? Did Yoongi do something bothersome?" She asked.

"No. No. Yoongi is actually a really amazing kid. He's so cute and always quiet. The thing I wanted to ask is that is Yoongi alright?" Ms. Suyeon asked her.

"What do you mean?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"I mean that Yoongi never socialize with anyone. He's so reserved and doesn't even eat. That's why I asked you is he okay?"

Mrs. Min sighed. "He is always like this Ms. Suyeon. Don't worry he doesn't like new places so that's why I guess." She responded while she ran her hand through sleeping boy's locks.

"Oh. It's ok. But he doesn't eat here." Suyeon replied as she bit her bottom lip.

"I'll see that." She sighed. "Anyways, thank you so much for taking care of him. Good night." She smiled and left the room.

She left the building and opened the door of the passangers seat. After safely securing the sleeping toddler on the seat, she settled on the driver's seat and drove away.

++++++++++++

Mrs. Min just arrived at her home. She got out of her car and moved to wake up her little angel. "Yoongi! Yoongi! Wake up honey. We're home." She said as she unbuckled his seatbelt and picked him up.

Yoongi gave her a wide gummy smile making her heart melt. She kissed his forehead. "My baby." She muttered. She gathered her things and walked to the front door before opening the door.

"Mommy!" Her older son Youngjae called out as he ran toward her and hugged her legs. Mrs. Min knelt down and placed Yoongi on his feet. She cupped Youngjae face and kissed his forehead.

"Hi sweetie! How was your day?" She asked him softly.

"Good. I drew a cat today. And finished my lunch. Arin give me a chocolate bar." Her older son gave her a little detail of his whole day before turning his attention to the little one standing near him. "Yoonie. You good?" He asked the younger.

Yoongi nodded with a smile and happily hugged his hyung. Mrs. Min cooed at her children behavior.

"Welcome Mrs. Min." Arin greeted her as she stepped out of the kitchen.

"Thank you Arin. How was your day with Jae?" She asked as she guided the kids into the hall.

"Good as always. He's very obedient and well mannered." She replied eyeing Yoongi who was giggling as his brother kept on tickling him.

Arin was Youngjae's babysitter. He was 8 and goes to school. So, he needed someone to look after him and help him in doing school work. She was basically hired to handle both kids. But apparently Yoongi was disobedient towards her.

Even though the little one didn't even talk much and was very unproblematic. But Arin insisted that she can't take care of him so Mrs. Min had to take of him to day care.

She mentally rolled her eyes. "Well, I'll be heading out now ma'am. Have a good night." Arin said as she picked up her bag and head out.

Mrs. Min got up. "Jae honey. Take care of Yoonie. Mommy is going to make dinner. Daddy will be here soon." She patted his head as he nodded.

(890 words)