6.

Warning: Verbal abuse and bullying

July 2016

It was a normal Wednesday morning. Everything was going fine in Min's household. There was an utter peaceful silence until.....

*screams*

Mr. Min was munching onto his breakfast. As soon as he heard Yoongi's scream, he placed his fork back at the table and glared at his wife. Mrs. Min let out a shaky sigh as she knew where this was going.

"Your son is having another of this psychotic episode. This early in the morning. Huh! Can't even sleep peacefully neither let anyone else have peace." He taunted. She just kept her gaze on the table. She was now used to hearing these kinds of words every day.

"I'm telling you Chaerin. He's a fucking psycho. He is going to turn all of us into mental patients as well. Just take a note on his behaviours. He's been mute for last week and now screaming like a dying cat. I'm sure he must have being pulling on his hair or hitting himself. Because that is what all he can do. Fucking weak." He scoffed.

"Will you ever stop? We know why is he like this. No need to remind again." She replied trying not to breakdown in front of him.

"Oh please! You know why do I remind you this again and again. I've suggested this you before. We should admit him in some mental hospital. I know one of my friend is in-" He was cut off by another loud scream from upstairs.

"AGH!" He slammed his fists on the table causing his wife to flinch and stare up at him.

"Listen Chaerin. This is getting out of hand. Teach him how to get fucking control of his idiotic behaviour or I will throw you two out of this house without wasting a minute." Her eyes widened at his threat.

"He is doing all this to get your attention that you're gladly giving him and completely ignoring the whole rest of the family. I'm sick of even living under the same roof with him." He scrunched his face as if talking about something extremely disgusting.

"H-how can you say this?" She asked in disbelief. "He is your son Jeongwoo. H-how can you feel disgusted by him?" Last part came out only as whisper.

He rolled his eyes as the screams could still be heard. "Just go before he kill himself by ripping out his throat and get us arrested. Go!" He barked.

Mrs. Min got up with heavy heart and made her way to upstairs. Screams were getting louder and louder as she took each step toward Yoongi's room. She let out a deep breath, preparing herself for what was coming.

The door was already open. She peeked inside and her heart sank.

As expected, the scene inside was horrible. Everything was scattered here and there. Yoongi was on his bed. He was screaming. His eyes were tightly shut and boy was pulling harshly on his hair.

She ran over to the poor boy. "Yoongi! It's okay honey mommy is here." She said as she tried to get his hands out of his hair. The boy started to flap his hand and moved back away.

He had a nightmare. He saw his father beating him and telling him how much of an disgraceful and ungrateful weak bitch he was.

Mr. Min surely did started to abuse him after the diagnosis of his autism. The boy was really calm and collected before the diagnosis. His behaviour worsened as his father started to call him the grossest things.

Sometimes he would hit him when his mother and hyung weren't around and he would tell the boy if he told anyone he would kill him.

Yoongi could still hear his father's raging voice in his mind. He had dug nail behind his ears as he tried to cover them and block the voice. He had scratched his arms causing blood to ooz out of the wounds.