2.

April 2008

"Yoongi baby. It's going to be alright. Don't be scared." Mrs. Min said from the passangers seat. Yoongi was sitting with Youngjae. He was clutching onto his brother for his dear life.

"Yoongi. It's fine. Look at your hyung. He goes to school everyday happily. You should be happy like him." Mr. Min said from the driving seat looking at him from rear view mirror.

But Yoongi was not listening. His eyes begin to water due to the fear of being around new people. His button nose turning pink and tears begin to pool his eyes.

"Aa ah! Yoonie don't cry. Teacher will be so nice. You'll have friends just like hyung." Youngjae assured him as he wiped off the youngers tears.

"Hyuwn. Yoonie d-don wan to..." He said in a slur. Soon, the car stopped in the front of the gate of the pre-school. Mrs. Min got out of the car and opened the door of Yoongi's side. Yoongi begin to move further into his hyung's side not wanting to go.

She carefully pulled him out of the car and stood him onto his feet. She wiped his face with a napkin and caressed his chubby cheeks.

"Yoongi. Be confident honey. Mommy will pick you up. I hope you make friends there. Will you listen to mommy please?" She asked him as she lifted his chin up and looked into his glossy eyes. Yoongi nodded his head lightly. "Good boy." She muttered and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

He hugged her tightly. She gladly hugged him back and pulled away a few seconds latter. "Let's go." She said as she stood up. She took his little hand and started walking.

"Bye. Bye Yoonie. Good luck." Youngjae called out loudly waving at him. Yoongi turned around and waved at him with a small smile.

+++++++++

Mrs. Min stopped outside the respective classroom. A woman walked toward the door as she saw two figures standing outside. She smiled as she saw a little pale kid looking around like a lost puppy.

"Hello. I'm Kim Jisoo. I'm the teacher. Nice to meet you Mrs. Min." She introduced herself. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Chaerin. This is my son." Mrs. Min said as she looked down.

Yoongi looked at the teacher and hid behind his mother. "Yoongi honey. Come on. Say hello to teacher." Mrs. Min got a side but Yoongi refused and held onto her leg. "I'm sorry." She said to the teacher who gave her an understanding nod.

After a few minutes struggle, Mrs. Min finally broke free and she handed him to the teacher. Before he could protest or through another tantrum, she walked outside.

Jisoo kneeled down in front of him and looked at him trying to make an eye contact. He kept looking down.

"What is your name?" She asked him softly. "Y-yoongi.." He mumbled barely audible.

"Yoongi. That's a wonderful name just like you." She said cheerfully as she poked his nose. He looked up for a split of second then looked down again.

"Let's get in the class Yoongi. Everyone is waiting for you." She straightened up and led him inside of the classroom. She stopped in the front of a table.

There were 5 other kids sitting around the table. Playing, chatting and laughing. Jisoo pulled out a chair and sat Yoongi there. She placed a few toys in front of him to distract him.

Her trick kind of worked as Yoongi picked up a cat plushie and started playing with it. 'Two kitties playing. How adorable." She thought.

++++++++++

"What took you so long?" Mr. Min asked her as soon she entered the car.

"Yoongi started crying so I had to, you know." She replied. Mr. Min sighed.

"Why is he like this? I mean look at Jae. He is fine. He is a happy child. And then there is Yoongi. He never tries and always cries over everything." He complained.

She looked at him in disbelief. "He is a kid Jeongwoo. A 4-year-old. Every child has their own characteristics. We can't compare them. Just let him be. He is completely fine." She huffed. 

"Okay. I was just...ugh. I'm sorry. Chae I....."

"Just leave it. It's better if we don't talk about it right now." She said staring outside of the window. She was upset because how her little baby was always compared to every kid. 

The couple dropped Youngjae to his school as well and Mrs. Min headed to home. She left her job in order to complete care of her children. Her husaband's income was enough to pay of the whole expenses. So, she found it un-necessary to continue her job when her kids needed her. Especially Yoongi.

She wanted to prove everyone that her Yoongi was completely normal just like every other kid.