Chapter 71-75

Xu Le gave Lu Yuxi a thumbs up because of her capability and meticulousness. “Amazing.”

Lu Yuxi smiled and lowered her head to continue coding the program. She planned to make a QR code and paste it on every table. This way, it would be more convenient to order and less likely for mistakes to occur.

After busying herself for a while, she looked at Xu Le with one hand supporting her face and muttered, “You’re the awesome one. You have a house and a shop at such a young age, and you’re so capable. At your age, I’m still playing house and playing with my friends.”

As she spoke, she couldn’t help but shake her head and sigh, “Each generation is really getting more and more capable…”

“Ding dong.”

Someone pushed open the door and entered. Xu Le did not even turn his head as he said, “I’m sorry, we are already closed for business. Please come back tomorrow.”

“It’s me.”

Zhang Heng was dressed in a tailored suit that made him look like an entrepreneur. He went up and said happily, “Congratulations, little Master Chef. At the Beijing Food Expo, you managed to achieve the second position in the industry. Now, everyone in the industry is talking about your background and talent.”

“Yeah.”

Xu Le smiled politely and thought to himself, ‘Isn’t that all because I spent effort and hard work in the system and practised all of it bit by bit?’

...
“By the way, Uncle Zhang, how’s the research and development of the imitation crab?”

“The few of them have been practising to attain the texture for half a month. I specially came here today to talk about this.”

Zhang Heng took out a vacuum-packed bag and handed it to Xu Le.

“This is based on your suggestion – vaccuum-packing it to preserve the freshness of the food. After experimenting with that, and using ice pack to transport, the taste will be very fresh even after three to five days, and there won’t be any problems with the texture.”

“Great!”

Xu Le opened the bag and saw that the vacuum pack inside still contained condensation water. It must have taken out of the freezer not long ago. He poured the contents onto a plate and then put it in the microwave to heat it up.

Zhang Heng crossed his arms and said, “The taste they made is almost the same as yours. It’s very similar to crabs, and the most important thing is that it has a low cost. If it is sold online, the price doesn’t need to be set very high. It just needs to be distributed in batches of a few hundred per day.”

The microwave rang twice, and when the glass door was opened, the aroma filled the air. It was extremely fresh and tender.

Xu Le found two pairs of chopsticks, brought the plate over, and picked up a piece to taste.

It was the ideal taste. It was very close to the freshness and sweetness of the crab meat. Although it was still a little lacking compared to the taste he made, they must have put in a lot of effort to be able to practice it to this extent in half a month.

He nodded and said, “This will be definitely be popular if it was sold online.”

Lu Yuxi glanced at the food on the plate. She knew that they were discussing business and was too embarrassed to ask for it.

Xu Le pushed the plate over and gave her a new pair of chopsticks. “Do you want to try it?”

“Are these crabs? It takes a lot of effort to shave the meat so clean.”