Chapter 2: Thankfully, There Were Two Kitchenware Sets Left

“Produce a dish and gain the approval of the customers?”

“Which means…”

“I have to make a bowl of oil doused noodles and gain Xu Tian’s approval?”

1

At this thought, Xu Le felt a headache coming on.

Don’t ever think that Xu Tian was easy to fool just because she was three years old.

In reality, Xu Tian was very picky.

Ever since they were young, every time they ate, their mother had to carry her to feed her. Furthermore, she would only eat a few mouthfuls before she wanted to escape from the dining table to watch her cartoon.

3

More than that, what made Xu Le feel suffocated was…

Xu Tian didn’t like noodles!

It was almost impossible to make a bowl of Oil Doused Noodles to gain Xu Tian’s approval.

“There’s no choice…”

Xu Le sighed and slowly walked into the kitchen.

He’d never cooked at home. He’d barely even been in the kitchen.

In fact… he didn’t even know what kitchenware he had at home.

Xu Le rummaged through the kitchen and finally found a pot and a knife in the cupboard.

“I’m glad you left me two kitchenware sets…”

2

In Xu Le’s opinion, this was a blessing in disguise.

If there was no pot at home, Xu Le wouldn’t know what to do.

2

With the kitchenware, the next step was to look for ingredients.

“Chili noodles, handmade noodles, edible oil…”

Xu Le took out a bunch of bottles from the kitchen cabinet and fridge.

The good thing was that the ingredients for the oil doused noodles were very common and could be found at home.

“Everything has been going smoothly so far!”

3

Xu Le’s dark eyes lit up and he smiled innocently.

1

From his point of view, the most difficult step in making the noodles was the ingredients!

If he couldn’t cook, he could learn in the system space.

But if there were no ingredients…

He was not a magician. He could not conjure them directly.

Xu Le ran from the kitchen to the bedroom excitedly, ready to show off his culinary skills.

However, when he passed by the living room, Xu Le glanced at his sister and realized that Xu Tian was focused on watching cartoons.

“Watching ‘Peppa Pig’ again…”

2

When he saw the two familiar pink pigs on the television screen, Xu Le quickened his steps.

He knew that it was time for Xu Tian to eat after watching the cartoon.

Although Xu Tian was not obedient when she ate, if she did not eat after watching the cartoon, she would be even less well-behaved!