Chapter 20: Sichuan Pickled Vegetables!

Throughout the day, Xu Le did not look at his phone much.

He only heard from customers that he had already become famous on the online media platform.

But as for how popular Xu Le was, he really did not know.

Xu Le opened the social media application. The first video that was played was about him.

[An eight-year-old child sells 10,000 bowls of Oil Doused Noodles on the streets of Shanghai. People call him the Master Chef!]

Xu Le was stunned after reading the caption.

Selling 10,000 bowls of Oil Doused Noodles a day?

Why didn’t I know about it?

Xu Le did not know whether to laugh or cry. He had to admit that these publicity accounts were too daring.

As he scrolled down, there were still many videos of Xu Le.

However, this time, it was the editing of Qin Yun’s live-stream. It was the scene of her eating the Oil Doused Noodles.

He scrolled down and saw a little boy lying on the ground in a shopping mall in Shanghai. He was crying as he wanted to go to Hongxing Food Street to eat noodles.

He continued scrolling and found many videos related to Xu Le…

Xu Le flipped through seven to eight videos in a row. All of them were related to him.

Xu Le took this opportunity to register a Weibo account and applied for a verified account from the official website.

An account named “8-year-old chef” appeared on the social media application.

Not long after, some sharp-eyed netizens noticed Xu Le.

In just half an hour, Xu Le’s number of fans in the application had reached one million!

At the same time, he received thousands of private messages.

Some of them were asking about recipes, while the majority of them were asking if there were delivery services.

Fans from all over the world wanted to try Xu Le’s cooking.

“Food delivery?”

Xu Le frowned and thought about it.

For example, dishes like the Oil Doused Noodles and Kung Pao Chicken would not taste good when delivered.

More importantly, there were already many customers in front of his food stall. The supply could not meet the demand. There was no need to use takeout to expand the sales.

If he had to deliver takeouts…

3

A side dish seemed to be a good idea!

Xu Le’s eyes lit up at this thought.

He immediately opened the system interface and his eyes quickly searched through it.

Soon, Xu Le decided on a suitable target.

“Sichuan Pickled Vegetables!”

Exchanging for the recipe for Sichuan Pickled Vegetables would require 30 gourmet points.

Without hesitation, Xu Le chose to complete the transaction.

In an instant, a large amount of information filled Xu Le’s mind. There were all kinds of cooking methods for the Sichuan pickled vegetables.