Chapter 10: This Is the Taste of Home!

“It’s fu*king exhausting.”

A man in a suit dragged his tired body slowly up the stairs.

His name was Peng Yan, and he was a real estate architect.

1

If Xu Le saw him, he should be able to recognize him as the male protagonist in Ms. Li’s wedding photo.

In other words, Peng Yan was Teacher Li’s husband.

“What’s that sound?”

Peng Yan stood at the door of his house. Just as he was about to take out his keys to open the door, he suddenly frowned because he heard a strange sound coming from the house.

There was the sound of a woman, his wife Li Jing.

There was no doubt about that.

However, there seemed to be a man’s voice. It was very soft and could only be heard by sticking close to the door.

2

What Peng Yan was more concerned about was that he heard Li Jing panting and only a few words she said. Peng Yan could not help but clench his fists.

1

By that time, Peng Yan had already lost his rationality.

There was only one thought in his mind—there was another man at home!

When he was at work, Li Jing actually brought another man home.

Thinking about it, Peng Yan usually worked overtime in the office at this time in the afternoon. He only had time to go home that day after his project had ended.

Before he had time to think, he pulled the key from his pocket and inserted it into the keyhole.

Ching!

The moment the lock turned, Peng Yan could no longer suppress the anger in his heart and directly pushed the door open.

“Li Jing, you!”

After entering the living room, Peng Yan’s angry roar stopped abruptly.

There was only Li Jing and a young boy around eight or nine years old at home. They were eating.

Peng Yan’s face instantly flushed red.

After seeing the Kung Pao Chicken and Oil Doused Noodles on the table, as long as he wasn’t stupid, he could guess what had just happened.

“You guys are… eating.”

2

Peng Yan forced out a smile that was uglier than crying.

“Hello, Uncle!” Xu Le stood up and greeted him politely.

“Hello, little friend…”

Peng Yan stuttered when he spoke.

After all, the scene just now was really a little awkward. It was clearly Li Jing who was having a meal with the little kid, but Peng Yan misunderstood it as his wife having an affair.

“It smells so good…”

A tempting spicy fragrance entered Peng Yan’s nose, causing his body to tremble slightly. Saliva quickly accumulated in his mouth, causing him to feel the urge to eat.

He once again turned his attention to the Kung Pao chicken and oil doused noodle on the table.

“Darling, did you make these two dishes yourself? Or did you order takeout?”