Chapter 15: Little Food Stall Trending Online!

“Little friend, please give me a serving of Oil Doused Noodles, Kung Pao Chicken and tomato egg soup!”

“Alright!”

Xu Le nodded.

However, there were dozens of people queuing in front of Qin Yun, so she had to wait for a while.

There were people around who recognized Qin Yun and wanted to take photos with her.

So Xu Le also learnt that she was a popular broadcaster with 15 million fans.

But this did not conflict with her having to queue.

At Xu Le’s stall, regardless how popular a broadcaster was, they did not have priority. All the customers were treated equally. They have to queue up.

Qin Yun was not an arrogant person. She stood at the side and waited patiently.

1

When someone wanted to take a photo with her, Qin Yun agreed in a friendly manner. She was very friendly to her fans.

Xu Le had a good impression of her because of this.

While waiting, Qin Yun aimed the camera at Xu Le, who was cooking.

Xu Le held the pot handle in his left hand and the spatula in his right.

The two kitchen utensils seemed to be glued to his hands, and he was able to use them extremely smoothly.

As Xu Le started to stir-fry, the aroma of the Kung Pao Chicken wafted out.

“It smells so good!” Qin Yun shouted in surprise.

Standing at the side and smelling the fragrance but not being able to eat it made one feel very uncomfortable.

However, after observing Xu Le’s cooking steps, one could tell that his culinary skills were definitely not that simple!

Qin Yun had filmed quite a number of videos when visiting various stores in the past. She had also filmed the cooking scenes of some chefs.

However, even the chefs in the famous restaurants didn’t have the same familiarity as Xu Le.

Most importantly, Xu Le would show a sense of confidence and enjoyment when he cooked.

This was something that other chefs did not possess.

After waiting anxiously for 20 minutes, it was finally Qin Yun’s turn.

A bowl of tomato egg soup, a bowl of oil doused noodles, and a plate of Kung Pao chicken.

1

They were all handed to Qin Yun.

“Thank you!”

Qin Yun said very politely.

Then, she couldn’t wait any longer and took a spoon to taste the tomato egg soup.

In these 20 minutes, Qin Yun stood at the side and smelled the fragrance of the delicacies but could not eat them. It was simply torture.

Qin Yun even joked humorously in front of her camera, “If I have done anything wrong, please let the law punish me instead of letting me stand next to the children’s food stall and smell the food.”

Finally, the dishes she had ordered were here.

Of course, Qin Yun was extremely excited.

As soon as the tomato egg soup entered her mouth, her pupils immediately trembled because… this bowl of soup was too delicious!