Chapter 6: Kung Pao Chicken!

“Uncles and aunties, I really have to close my stall!”

Xu Le shouted apologetically.

At around eight o’clock, there were some parents and kindergarten children gathered in front of his push cart, forming a long queue.

Xu Le had originally thought that he would be able to pack up after the kindergarten classes started at nine o’clock.

However, after nine o’clock, the number of people queuing did not decrease at all.

Many people who passed by immediately came over when they saw an eight-year-old child setting up a stall to sell oil doused noodles. Furthermore, there were so many people queuing up.

The ingredients that Xu Le had prepared were already used up.

In order to taste Xu Le’s cooking, these customers even bought a lot of ingredients from the nearby market.

4

Noodles, chilli, spices, oil, vegetables…

The customers even prepared their own ingredients in order to try Xu Le’s cooking.

Xu Le had lived for two lifetimes and this was the first time he had seen such a situation.

These people coming to eat had even brought their own ingredients!

Just like that, Xu Le worked from eight to ten.

After breakfast time, there were finally fewer customers.

“Uncles and aunties, I really have to close my stall!”

Xu Le shouted.

He really could not take it anymore.

Even an adult would feel exhausted after being so busy in the push cart for a few hours.

Not to mention an eight-year-old like him.

However, Xu Le was very satisfied with the profits from this morning.

From eight to ten, in the past two hours, he had sold a total of 115 bowls of Oil Doused Noodles.

The price of a bowl of noodles was six yuan, so his total income was 690 yuan.

9

Since it was the customers who prepared the ingredients themselves, Xu Le only spent 140 yuan as his total cost price.

2

After taking this into account, Xu Le’s net profit from setting up the stall reached 550 yuan!

1

This was already quite a small fortune for Xu Le.

If he could have such business every day…

Wouldn’t he earn 16,000 yuan in a month?

2

Thinking of this, Xu Le’s eyes lit up. If that was the case, he seemed to have the ability to repay the mortgage!

However, with the system in his hands, Xu Le’s horizons would not be so shallow.

He could not possibly keep selling noodles at the entrance of the kindergarten.

On one hand, it was too exhausting for him. His eight-year-old body would definitely not be able to take it.

On the other hand, if they kept selling oil doused noodles, these parents and children would definitely get sick of eating them over time.