Chapter 19: Head Chef of the Heavenly Restaurant!

“Don’t forget to pay later. This bowl of fried rice… costs 99 yuan”

3

Xu Le reminded in his child-like voice.

Although it was not cheap, Xu Le really did not ask for too much.

After all, there were so many ingredients, such as ham, prawns, and dried scallop. The cost price itself already added up to 30 to 40 yuan.

The most important thing was the cooking method.

The ingredients could be bought with money, but Xu Le used a special method to make this bowl of fried rice. If one missed it, they would not get another chance to taste it.

It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that this bowl of fried rice was the one and only.

Xu Le had absolute confidence. As long as Zhang Tong tasted it, he would feel that the money was worth it.

Zhang Tong stared blankly at the bowl of fried rice.

He didn’t care about the price at all.

In the eyes of a top chef like him, a single dish of fried rice could be sold for over 100 yuan.

The cost price was only a small portion.

More to the point, you’re paying for the chef’s cooking and creativity.

After staring blankly for a few seconds, he picked up the spoon and scooped a spoonful into his mouth.

“Delicious!”

Zhang Tong was speechless.

At this moment, there was only one thought in his mind—Delicious!

This bowl of Egg Fried Rice was definitely the best Egg Fried Rice he had ever eaten.

Without any pause, Zhang Tong finished the Egg Fried Rice in less than half a minute.

2

Even after he finished eating, he looked at the empty bowl reluctantly.

He seemed to feel a little regretful.

Although the taste lasted for a short period, it was forever engraved in his DNA.

4

He had previously thought that Xu Le had used too many ingredients. If they were all fried in the same pot, the taste might clash.

However, when he started eating, Zhang Tong realized something.

Xu Le had matched the ingredients to taste perfectly.

The effect could even be described as magical.

For example, if you ate the rice and ham, the flavor presented would be savory.

If the next bite was rice, prawns, and scallops, the taste would be fresh and sweet.

Zhang Tong’s worry about the conflict between the taste of the ingredients did not happen at all.

It was even to the extent that every single mouthful he ate had a completely different taste.

Suddenly, a dish appeared in Zhang Tong’s mind.

That dish was what his master had told him about when he was learning how to cook.

It was also Egg Fried Rice.