Chapter 14: Internet Celebrity Qin Yun!

“Hello, everyone. This is the newly-opened Hongxing food street. It is in the business center of Jing’an District in Shanghai.”

“Today, I’ll lead everyone to see what delicious and fun things there are here!”

A pretty girl with a hot body was walking along the food street with a selfie stick.

The passers-by all looked at her in surprise.

Every few steps she took, someone would come up to take a photo with her. Some people would take out their phones and record a video of her.

Her name was Qin Yun. She was a very popular social media influencer with more than 15 million fans.

Usually, half of the time, she would broadcast her game live-stream. The other half of the time, she would leave her house and live-stream outdoors.

At the same time, Qin Yun was also a foodie.

Hence, she would often film some video clips of visiting food stalls.

“This is also the first time I am here. I wonder what delicacies there are.”

“But based on my years of hunting for food… stores with long queues usually taste good.”

1

Qin Yun smiled and revealed her small canine teeth, which was very cute.

After walking for more than a hundred meters, a small store by the road attracted Qin Yun’s attention.

It was surrounded by a crowd, so one could barely see the signboard.

“Taste of China?”

This name immediately aroused Qin Yun’s curiosity.

After all, this was a food street, not a high-end mall.

Other shops had names such as “Li Ji Roasted Pork Trotters” and “Chongqing Mixed Noodles”. But this small shop had actually come up with such an abstract name and there were so many people queuing?

There were at least dozens of people queuing up, and smoke drifted out from the crowded crowd.

“Let’s go and see what delicious food this store has.”

Qin Yun took her phone and walked over excitedly.

She squeezed through the crowd and came to the front.

Qin Yun was dumbfounded.

The stall owner was actually an eight-year-old child?

Were there no adults at all?

Qin Yun looked around and only saw Xu Tian, Xu Le’s younger sister. She was even younger and was sitting on a small stool seriously playing with toys.

“Little kid, are you the stall owner here?” Qin Yun asked curiously.

“Yeah.”

Xu Le looked up and saw a pretty big sister doing a live-stream on her phone.

He took a closer look and realized that she looked familiar. He seemed to have seen her before when he was watching videos.

“Could she be a popular live-streamer?” Xu Le muttered to himself.

At the same time, the number of comments on the live-stream also increased.