Chapter 32

Draco's P.O.V

When we eventually broke apart, Harry was the first to speak.

"Was it all true- what you said in the letter?" He queried, breathless from the kiss.

"Every bit," I replied.

There was a slight pause where we both got our breaths back.

"I've liked you since first-year, you know," I spoke quietly.

"Draco, um will you be my boyfriend?" Harry asked.

"Of course I will," I said, then pulled him in closing all gaps between us. I kissed him again. It was such a pleasurable thing; to kiss him, and was just as exciting as our first.

It didn't last very long, and when we finally let go of each other I walked him back up to Gryffindor Tower.

We arrived at the fat lady portrait, and kissed one last time before he disappeared behind the painting.

I strolled away to my own common room, just thankful it was late at night so I wouldn't be questioned by anyone in my dormitory as to why I came in so late.

When I got in, everyone was sleeping as I expected.

I stripped and got into bed, thinking of Harry and remembering what it felt like to kiss him for the first time.
Sparks flew, fireworks exploded, angels sang.

I had been waiting seven years for this, and now I'd finally got it. I had gained his love in return.

When things seemed so unlikely to happen, it all made a pleasant turn for the best.

I currently couldn't feel any happier, and I was looking forward to see him again tomorrow.

As I lay on my back, I had one final thought before I fell into a deep and dreamless sleep: expect the unexpected.