Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

I left Malfoy standing there, and once I knew I was out of his sight, I got out my
Marauder's Map again. I looked for 'Draco Malfoy' on the map, then saw him still standing in the exact same spot I left him in, he wasn't moving.

I waited a few seconds, and he finally turned around and walked off quickly down the corridor.

I stood there watching him still, he wasn't really going anywhere, he was just walking down every corridor at a fast pace. I then finally put my map away, and headed for the Quidditch pitch.

Once I arrived, I stepped out onto the grass beneath one of the tall hoops and sat down. It was starting to get light out now, and the air was frosty.

I sat there thinking about Malfoy. I did some thinking and realised what I had was more than a small crush on him, I loved Draco Malfoy.

I had no idea how to tell him, and if I never told him we'd never be together like I hoped, because he'd never know!

That thought was scary enough, but what really terrified me was the outcomes if I did tell him. I would risk him not liking me in return, and him possibly laughing and telling everyone about it.

All my friends would turn against me, except probably Ginny and Hermione. I sighed at this thought and knew there was no way possible for me to get the message out to him that I liked him.

The only way was of course a love potion, but I didn't really want to have to use that to gain Malfoy's love in return, as all the love felt through a potion was artificial.

I then remembered- Ginny! She managed to get me to go out with her, and she waited the best part of 6 years for it. Maybe I could ask her for advice.
She was, anyway, the only other person that knew about my feelings for Malfoy.

I then stood up and headed back to the common room. I decided I would ask her during breakfast tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I could calm down for a while and wait until that moment.