Chapter 22

Draco's P.O.V

Because of what happened that day during breakfast, I decided I had made too much of a fool of myself to make an appearance again, especially to Potter. I thought it was best to just skive off classes.

I recovered my old guitar from under my bed and started playing in the Forbidden Forest alone while everyone else was in lessons.

I thought it'd be best, seeing as it's away from most people, unless of course they were in Care of Magical Creatures.

I hadn't played my guitar in ages, due to the fact everyone was busy trying to save the Wizarding World; so there wasn't time.

When I was younger, I used to be so good at guitar, and the minute I started playing again in the Forbidden Forest it was like I remembered everything.

On Friday, when I was supposed to be in History of Magic, I walked to the Forbidden Forest to find it already occupied by a Fourth Year class doing Care of Magical Creatures, so I made my way back to the dungeons.

As I carried my guitar through the winding hallway, I passed a low down window sill which I decided seemed like a fairly decent spot to be honest.

I unpacked my guitar and jumped up on the window sill, then sat across it.

I tuned my guitar, then began to strum and sing. I sang the same song I'd always play as a kid, when I had no worries in the world.

Once I finished the song, I sang it over and over again.

About mid-way through my third time, I got a very odd feeling indeed. It was the feeling like there was someone else nearby, watching me.

I knew they weren't, I was completely alone, so just shook the feeling away, and continued singing and strumming.

After an hour or so of repetition, the bell finally chimed through the hallway and broke off my singing.

At that, I leapt off the window sill, packed away my guitar, and carried it back through the dungeons.

I had enough music for today, it was time to start planning.

Planning how I'd confess my love to the raven-haired boy.