m.s. ~ feelings

"Are you done?" Marc asked, irritated.

"Alright, I'm done! You ready?" I asked behind the door. "To go? Yes."

I come out of the room and show him my outfit. He only glanced at it once and said, "Nice. Let's go, please?"

My mood just dropped at that point. I can't stand him being so dry all the time, all he thinks about is his little business with Khonshu. I can't stand him being all up in that business, it's bad for him.

"Piss off, Marc." I said and went back inside the room to change into my comfortable clothes. "Ugh Y/n, come on! Let's just go already! Please, it took you more than an hour and you're already ready so let's just go!" He said.

He was right. I didn't really want to waste my good outfit just because of a lame comment. I sighed and opened the door.

"Alright, let's go!" He said, dragging me to the door. "Geez, wait! Let me get my bag!" I said and got it off the dresser.

We got in the car and Marc drove us to the bar. Once we arrived, I saw my friends and we settled into the bar quite quickly. Marc had planned to meet up with his too. Not a lot though.

About a few hours into the night, me and my friends got a bit tipsy but I still managed. Somehow, Marc wasn't drunk at all. He looked the same as before. Oh well, I'll let him do his thing.

"Hey guys, shots on me!" I said and all my friends cheered. "Let me go get them, alright?" I said and went to the bar.

"Hey sweetie. Heard you shout that you're buying shots for all your friends." Said the cute bartender.

"That's right. Me and my good friends will have 6 shots, please." I said. "Coming right up, hun." He replied with a wink. I smiled then waited. While waiting, I turned around to see Marc right behind me.

"Gosh, Marc! Quit creeping up on people like that!" I said to him. "I'm moonknight. I have to be sneaky." He said.

"What's with you and the bartender?" He asked. "What are you talking about? Nothing's going on." I said. "He flirting." He said.

"So, what? Let him, I don't care." I turned back around to the bartender who has already got the shots ready. I gave him the money but he refused.

"Don't worry. It's on the house." Says the bartender. I smiled but Marc suddenly took the money from my hand and threw it at him. "Take the damn cash." He said, took my hand and dragged me aside.

"Marc! What is your deal?" I said. "Quit smiling at his charm. Get your shots and finish up. We're going home." He said, his face flushed with a hint of red.

"Geez, Marc! Literally, what is your problem? Like actually. I have never met anyone as bland and boring as you in my life and honestly, I wish I'd never met anyone that's such a bore like you. You're absolute heartless. I bet the only feeling you've got is... Oh wait, you probably don't even have any!" I blurted out at him.

I was surprised by my own words and Marc seemed shocked but also down.

"If I have no feelings, how come I fell for you?" He said. My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I asked quite loudly. "The only feeling I've got is for you." He said.

I just froze. I was speechless.

"Marc, I-" "Just finish up the shots and let's get going, okay?" He said.

I nodded. "Uh, okay." I said and rushed back to me and my friends table.

After saying goodbye, Marc and I got back to the car and drove back home. The whole ride was silent except until he broke it.

"You don't have to like me too. I just had to say it because I know I do express that much feelings to many people because I'm not very sure how to do that but believe me, I'm in love with you and I didn't even know it was love until a month or two." He explains.

"Just wanted to tell you that I still have feelings."

•••

HI IM ALIVE. VERY ALIVE. MY PHONE BROKE FOR A WHILE SO LIKE YEAH BUT I GOT A NEW PHONE, THANKS TO MY AMAZING MOTHER.

IDK HOW ACTIVE ILL BE ON HERE ANYMORE BUT WE'LL SEE BCUZ IM PRETTY BUSY AT SCHOOL.

Omg also, we don't care abt the crush that moved to another country..oghey? Ya that guy is an ass. An absolute ass. Do not feel bad about me bcuz we do not care.