m.s. ~ late home

"Where the fuck were you?" Y/n asked with anger but quietly.

She was waiting at the kitchen table for her husband to come home from hanging out with his friends at the club until it got very late.

She had tear stains on her cheeks, puffy eyes and a red nose from waiting. Her head was filled with worry on where her husband was.

She looks down at her husband's blood stained shirt and hands.

"Oh my god." She mutters, seeing nothing but red all over him.

"You should be asleep." Says her husband, Marc. "Like you could sleep anytime I was out late. Marc, what is this?" She asked.

"I hit a deer on the way back and I couldn't leave it on the road so, I took it into the woods, alright? What do you think? I'm some serial killer?" He said while taking his shoes off.

"Marc, no one gets that bloody from some deer!" Says Y/n. "How would you know? You hit a deer before?" He said, "Why the hell do you care? It's just a stupid deer."

Y/n sighs and blows her nose one last time. Marc noticed her puffy eyes and red nose and started to feel bad.

Y/n stands up to go upstairs to their bedroom but Marc stopped her.

"Honey, I'm sorry for coming home late. It's my fault. I stayed out too late." He said as his eyes and voice soften. "Forgive me, please?"

Y/n gives him a small smile. "Of course. You're my husband anyway, I've got to learn the consequences of marrying you, don't I?" She said making Marc giggle. "Yeah, you do."

"Go head upstairs and wash up, alright? I'll clean your clothes." She said. Marc nodded and smiled.

He stares into her eyes before saying, "I love you." With his deep, calm voice.

"I love that I do too." Y/n replied.

•••

Idk what I was going for honestly. Actually no, I do but why it didn't work out.

Idk, what do y'all think?

Also, writing my title like that ^ now btw, just like my other books 👍 so imma change the others story's titles :)