s.g. ~ stay with me

"'Hi love'? That's all you're going to say to me?" I said.

He gulped and walked closer to me. "I'm sorry I didn't contact you." He said. "Oh, like I'm gonna forgive you for leaving me for days! What the hell, Steven?" I shouted.

"Look, I've got a good explanation but I just can't... Tell you." He said. "Can't tell me?" I said then scoffed.

"Right. I don't deserve an explanation for you dissapearing out of nowhere and having me worried to death about you." I said.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you, I really do but I can't. It's got something to do with my umm... Sleeping disorder." Steven explains. "And you didn't care to tell me before you left?" I said, ragefully.

"Darling, trust me. If I could have I would've but-- I was worried about you too, you know?" He said. "I wanted to call you but I didn't have a cellphone with me and I never had enough time."

I sat there in silence. Not knowing what to say or do or even feel about it. I know Steven loves me, I really do and I love him and it's hard for me to not believe him.

I looked down and started to tear up. Somehow, he noticed right away.

"Oh baby, don't cry." He said and rushed to sit next to me. "Don't cry, darling. I'm sorry, I'm very sorry." He wipes the tears off my cheeks and gently holds my face.

"I promise I'm not leaving again and I'll tell you everything about anything you want to know about." He said, looking deep into my eyes with his big, black, soft eyes.

I smiled, softly and held his arm. "Could you just stay with me, please?" I asked.

He smiled and brushed the hair on my face away. "I'll stay with you till' our graves." He mutters.

•••

i was in a sad mood but this didn't end up too sad. Btw I couldn't think of a good title so stick w the sam smith song.