j.l. ~ always a good time

THEN

"There's no other way, Jake." Says Y/n. "Y/n, no. There's always a way." I said.

Y/n scoffs and giggles for a split second. "Ay, Jake. Esta vez no lo hay. ¿No recordaste lo que dije?" She said.

I kept barging on the door, trying to bust it open but it wouldn't open. That room was filling up with poisonous gas and she's stuck in there.

"Y/n, do something!" I shouted, still trying to barge the door open.

"Jake, Jake... Listen to me." She started. I kept banging and kicking on the door. I started to get tired and gave it one last barge and ended up sliding against the door, down to the floor.

"Y/n, please..." I breathed through the door. "No puedes rendirte ahora, Y/n." I said.

"Jake, it was really nice working with you and being your partner." She said. "Ay, don't say that, Amor." I replied.

"There's no getting out me out of here. It's time God take me away." She said, sounding like she was out of breath.

"No, no, no, no, no, Y/n. No, I can't lose you." I cried, pulling on the door handle as if it would magically unlock and open.

"Jake..." She breathed out. "Yes, Y/n?" I reply.

"I love you, I've always had and not a simple thing could change that." She said.

I could already feel tears roll down my cheeks. I couldn't lose her on this mission I dragged her into. She's dealt with my stuff long enough and now she's gonna die because of me.

"I love you, mi amor. I'm so sorry I brought you with me here. I should've never bothered you." I said, crying and sniffling.

I could hear here chuckle from the other side. "It's okay. As long as I'm with you, it's always a good time." She said, making me smile.

"Don't be sad about me all the time, okay? Never mourn too long." She said. I nodded, even though she couldn't see me, and gulped. "I swear, darling." I whimpered.

"Good, now finish your job. I love you, okay?"

•••
NOW

"I swore to her I'd never stay sad about her and I will do as I was told." I said.

"Jesus. That's dark, man." Says my alter through the mirror, Steven. "Yeah, I'm really sorry for you." Says my other alter through the mirror, Marc.

"Wait, when was this?" Steven asks. "Just last year." I said. "Last year? Wow, that's quite recent, I'd say." Says Steven.

"That's why you aren't so interested in women so much?" Asked Marc. "I guess you could say that but I am a ladies man and I am a way better flirt than you both combined." I said.

"Oh, piss off." Says Steven. "Hey, I am a married man." Says Marc, as I laugh at them.

•••

Idk. Uhmm. Yeah.

Yuhp. I'm going to school soon lol :,)