s.g. ~ stood up

"Hey! How'd it go?" I asked Steven about his date. I was very happy he got a date after not getting one the whole time I've known him.

The only expression on his face was a frown while he was holding the Belgian chocolate he'd bought for his date.

"I suspect it was bad?" I said.

Steven immediately teared up, puts his box of chocolates down and hugs me. He weeps like a baby as I calm him down.

"Aww, don't worry Stevie," I said. I brushed his curls out of his face while he looked up at me with his dark, black eyes. "It's life. No one can hit harder than life."

He continues to sob in my arms.

"What happened anyway? She stood you up." I asked. "Uh, actually I stood her up. I didn't know today was Sunday. Our date was on Friday so technically I stood her up." He mumbled.

"Right, I did not see you for two days. Where were you?" "I didn't even know." He said.

I was confused by what he said but ignored it anyway and tried to make him feel better instead.

"Well, how about let's just eat that chocolate you have that I have been craving since you bought it." I said, making him smile. "Yeah, alright." He said and got out of my arms.

We ate the box of chocolates while we chat like always. Talking about Egyptian history, mainly talking shit about people.

"You know. I'm really glad I've got you as my roommate. I mean, I'd probably never stop crying if you weren't here." He said with his mouth stuffed with chocolate.

"Ah- don't talk with your mouth full, it's disgusting." I said. "Oh, sorry." He said and swallowed all the chocolate in his mouth.

"Thank you for that compliment." I replied with a smile. "You feel any better?" I asked.

"Very. Thank you. Anyway, have you fed Gus?" Steven asked. "Oh, I almost forgot." I said and went to feed our goldfish, Gus.

I sprinkle a little bit of fish food into the aquarium and watch him eat it. Then I noticed something. Gus had two fins. He's only had one for as long as we've known him.

"Uhh, Steven?" "Yeah?" He replied. "Did Gus grow a fin or did you buy a new fish?" I asked.

"What? I haven't been to a pet store in months." He said, walking over to the aquarium and seeing that Gus, or not Gus, had two fins. "Then he must've grown a fin overnight." I said.

"What the f-"

•••

Idk idk idk idk idk.

just, yeah. Happy Eid Mubarak :)

Also, in this story Y/n doesn't know Marc, Marc also hides himself from Y/n. Ykwim? Ykwim.