s.g. ~ not steven

"Sorry, where?" Asked Steven.

"The drive-in theater. We're going there tonight? Oh, what should I wear? Casual or simply fabulous?" Y/n asks.

"Err, you'll look good in anything, love." Says Steven. Y/n looks at him confused and notices something odd about him.

"Oh, really? Hmm..." Y/n mutters. "What? What's wrong?" "Nothing. What are you gonna wear?" She asks.

"I think just my nice blazer is fine, don't you think?" He said. "Umm, sure... Anyway, I gotta grab something from the lobby, I'll be back." Says Y/n.

"Yeah sure." Says Steven.

Y/n lied. Steven didn't feel like Steven because Steven always comments on fashion and never forgets an event no matter how unimportant it is.

Y/n planned to exit the flat but not leave all the way. She listen in on what happens once she's gone.

"Phew, Jesus it's hard to do an British accent." Says 'Steven' in an American accent. Y/n immediately busted the door open, catching... whoever she caught.

"Gotcha! You're not Steven. I know my Steven." Says Y/n. "Who are you? What're you doing in my boyfriends body?" She asked.

"Whoa! Damnit, you're good." Says Steven's alter ego. "Answer the question." She repeated.

He sighs, looks down at his feet and looks back up at her. "I'm Marc Spector. I am not your boyfriend, I am your boyfriends alter." Says Marc.

"Wait what? You're joking." Says Y/n. "Nope. Steven doesn't exactly know that so you shouldn't tell him so suddenly." He said.

"He doesn't know? How does he not know? He should know!" "It's a long story. If you can't tell him, I will."

Y/n was still stunned by what she's witnessing.

"Okay, well-- Can I talk to Steven first please? It's our date night, tonight." Says Y/n. "Sorry, you're gonna have to cancel your date night to tomorrow night. I've got a life too, you know?" Says Marc as he started to pack things up and seemed like he was ready to leave.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where in the bloody hell are you going?" She asks. "Err, work. I've got some work to do." He said.

"Right, but can I just talk to my boyfriend for a couple minutes. I'll tell him I have something to do tonight."

Marc sighs, feeling annoyed but he knew he had to do it because Steven is still Y/n's boyfriend.

"Alright, a couple minutes. After that, I'm having the body and leaving." He said. "Yeah, just give me Steven already." Says Y/n.

Marc then switches alters with Steven.

Steven slightly jumped after switching.

"Ahh!" He shrieked. "Oh, sorry love, I didn't notice it was you." He said then looked around and recognized his flat.

"How'd I get here? I was still back at the gift-shop, packing up." Said Steven. "Oh bollocks, it happened again."

"Again? What happens?" Y/n asked. "It's this thing I have. I'm all of a sudden in random places and random times. I don't exactly know how that happens." He said.

"Well anyway," then he takes a look at the time. "Oh, it's almost time for our date night! What are you gonna wear?" He asks.

"Yeah about that. Steven, something got caught up on work and me and my team's got to finish it tonight. I'm sorry, we've got to move it to tomorrow. Is that alright, love?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah, that's alright. Don't worry." He said. Y/n then takes two steps closer to him. "Are you sure? I don't want to uspet you."

"I'm sure, darling." He said, holding both her hands. "Do what you've got to do. I'll be here if you need me."

Y/n smiles, looking down at her feet, blushing as well. Steven always knows how to make her feel safe and Steven only.

Steven lifted her face and kissed her lips with his, softly. After a few seconds, Marc switched places with Steven while he and Y/n were still kissing.

Marc pulls away, quickly and wipes his lips. "Eugh. This is a waste of time. I'm going now." Says Marc.

"You are an asshole." Says Y/n.

•••

It happened again. I was subconsciously writing again.

Well, I needed to write something.

I'll write a Jake lockley one soon once I got a good idea.