m.s. ~ chatterbox

"Nice fight." Y/n blurts out.

Marc jumped hearing her out of the blue. "Jesus, Y/n!" He said.

She smiled and walked over to him, jumping over the dead bodies he'd just killed. "What the hell happened?" He asked.

"Well... Violence. Some Bruce Willis type of violence." She replied. He rolled his eyes and looked into the reflection of the knife. "Steven, what did you do?" He asked his alter. "That wasn't me!" Says Steven.

"No way Steven had done that." Says Y/n. "Well neither did I. How'd you even get here?" Marc asked.

"I have my ways and I knew you needed my help." She said then saw a kid behind Marc, on the ground. She pointed him out.

"Maybe he'll tell you where Harrow is." Marc then looks behind him and walks towards him as the teenage boy tries to get away.

"Bring him to the edge." Says Khonshu. "He's just a kid." Says Marc. "He'll talk."

Then, Marc grabs the boys collar and drags him to the edge of the cliff they were on.

"Marc, what the fuck are you doing?" Says Y/n, in shock. "I need to know where Harrow is." He said. "Where's Harrow?!" He demanded the boy.

The boy stood silent and pulls out a blade. "Don't do it kid." Says Marc. "Marc, bring him back up." Says Y/n, rushing to him to stop him.

"Praise Ammit." The boy muttered and cut the piece of cloth he'd been held by, making him fall down the cliff.

Marc and Y/n looks down at his body.

"I thought he'd talk." Said Khonshu.

"What the shit, Marc? What're you? Fuckin' nuts?" Y/n exclaimed. "I thought he'll talk. It's not my fault he worships Ammit so much." Says Marc.

"Yeah but he's a damn kid, Marc! We could've helped him get a better life or something." Says Y/n.

Marc scoffed, hearing her words. "Now that's funny." He said walking away fromt he edge. "Funny?" She said.

"Yeah, funny. Look, the kids dead now, Y/n. Just move on, Geez." He said. Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

"So, what're you gonna do now?" "I gotta talk to Khonshu." Says Marc. "You know, he's like your dad. Loves you so much but so toxic." Says Y/n.

"Get rid of her." Says Khonshu. "I will. She's hard to get rid of, alright?" Marc says to Khonshu. Obviously, Y/n heard what he said.

"Oh, Khonshu's telling me to piss of, is he now? Well, fuck you too, Khonshu. You fuckin' pigeon." Says Y/n while Marc tries to get rid of her.

"Y/n!" Marc blurts out, shocking Y/n and making her silent.

"Sorry-- Sorry, Y/n. I'm sorry but..." The Marc looks at Khonshu then back at Y/n. "You don't talk to a shamed god like that." Marc says, lowering his voice and gritting his teeth.

"He's got feelings. You'd know if your his avatar." He said. "Look. I'll let you stay. Just, be quiet. I'm gonna talk to Khonshu. Alright, darling?"

Y/n softens up in his grip and sighs.

"Fine." She said, crossing her arms. Marc kisses her cheek. "Thank you. I'll tell you about our plan after I talk with Khonshu." He said.

Y/n nodded and Marc ran off to Khonshu.

"I've never met someone so brave to insult me. Not even a higher god." Says Khonshu. "Yeah, I'm sorry about her. She doesn't mea--"

"I like her. You should have her type or bravery." Says Khonshu.

•••

WHY DO I WRITE THE MOST RANDOM THINGS LIKE HOW DO I EVEN. I am like writing unconsciously.

anw, this is totally not good. Its boring. But I just wanted to write something.