m.s. ~ comfort

"Marc, you won't get there if you don't let me help you." Says Y/n.

"Just stop it, Y/n. I can deal with it." Marc mutters, frustrated while he tries to connect the star constellations, they'd found, together.

Y/n sighs and walks over to him. "You clearly can't, just let me help--" Y/n was about to take the small black sheets until Marc stops her.

"Y/n, just stop! Just stop it!" He shouts. Y/n flinched, hearing the loud words come out of his mouth.

"I can do it myself! You don't know anything!" He shouts again.

Y/n's eyes started to fill with tears but no tears fell. She gulped and licked her lips, feeling absolutely heartbroken by him.

"Alright. I'll leave you alone." She said and goes inside the van. She sits beside the front seat, crosses her arms and looks away from Marc.

Marc then sighs after he realized he'd done a bad thing after watching her walk inside the van.

He takes a deep breath and goes inside the van and sits next to her. She was still looking away from him but he could see her face in the mirror and she had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." He started. She still wasn't looking at him.

"Hey. I didn't mean it." He said, putting a hand on her shoulder, making her look back at him.

His eyes and voice soften as he tries to apologize to her.

"I'm really sorry, I am." He puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "It's just been really hard for me, I--" then Y/n cut him off with a scoff.

"Just you? It's only been hard for you? Like you didn't bring me along on this and you're not gonna let me help." She said.

She then sweeped his hand off her and gets out of the van.

"Y/n." Marc called out and exits the van.

Y/n was breaking down. She kept trembling and putting her hand on her forehead. She was crying a river.

Marc walked over to her, quickly.

"Hey, hey, hey..." He said, calmly. "It's alright. Look at me..." He then lifts her face and wipes the tears off both of her cheeks. He then gently holds her face and looks at her eye to eye.

"We can do this. I will let you help me." He said. "C'mere." He then hugs her with one arm then the other.

She cries onto his white hoodie as he tries to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please forgive me, I'll do anything." He begs. He hugs her tighter and it felt like he didn't want to let her go.

Y/n finally calms down and looks up at him. He looked worried and sorry.

"I'm sorry for acting like this, I didn't mean to--" "Hey don't you dare be sorry. None of this is your fault. I am sorry. I am so sorry." Says Marc.

She smiles and wipes her eyes. "It's okay." She said. "Can I still help?"

Marc smiles softly. "Of course."

•••

TRYING TO MAKE CUTE ONES BUT WHY IS IT HARD FOR THIS BOOK

but anw, have softie Marc