Chapter 37

Everyone who entered Hell had their information imported onto an online filing processor, one that Blitz had hacked into a long time ago. Loona sat at her desk as the rest of you stood around her chair glaring at her computer screen analytically. She typed quickly and immediately he popped up, the mugger. His name was Nero, he was thirty eight years old when he died in the human world at St. Mary's hospital in your home town. You took in his photo, his face, his eyes, his smile. You felt his hot breath on your neck as he pressed the tip of his knifes blade into your back that night. You imagined his face inches away from yours. You remembered the disgusting feeling of his flesh under your teeth as you went wild trying to defend yourself. He suffered from blood loss, went into a coma, and finally croaked just a few days ago.

"That's him," you reassured everyone as they read his information and scanned his photo.

"Target acquired," Blitz smiled devilishly at your side, his hand entangled with yours.

"What happens when someone dies in Hell?" You asked gently as Millie and Moxxie began preparing their weaponry bags.

"Well we don't really know to be completely honest," Millie answered confidently, "but we do know they ain't here anymore, that's all that really matters, right?"

"Yeah..yeah."

Loona stood and walked over to the printer, she had scanned his information through and created a copy to take on the mission. You let yourself sink in her now empty chair and you set your fingertips against the keyboard. Your fingers flew over the keys typing your entire name into the search bar. Your file popped up immediately. You could barely recognize yourself anymore, your photo looked like someone you used to know but weren't acquainted with any longer. You scrolled through to see your basic information that had been in your folder when you first arrived, but at the very bottom of the page there were newspaper links from the 666 News. You clicked them to see articles about the girl who had fought menacingly against her mugger in the human world. You smirked and clicked out of the pages.

"Find anything new about yourself?" Blitz asked from behind the chair, setting his hands on your shoulders.

"Nope. Just weird to look back on" you admitted.

"I'm sure it is. I think you look better with red skin and horns," he laughed as he traced your neck with his fingers. His touch lingered until he cupped your chin and turned your head towards him, running his thumb over your lips before pulling you closer until your lips touched passionately. You reached your hand up beside him and set it gently on his cheek.

"Blitz, I know I haven't went on a mission before but...I'm coming on this one."

"Are you sure? You don't have to."

"I want to...I ended up killing the bastard once, I want to do it again, better this time."

Blitz gave you a devilish and smug smile that you hadn't seen from him before, it was wicked and electrifying. His eyes glowed brighter and his tone darkened as he assisted you up from the chair and pulled you tighter against his body, he looked down at you demandingly.

"Oh you will, baby. And I can't wait to watch."

"Oh yeah? Does murder get you hot?" You asked with a small laugh.

"Fuck around and find out," he slapped your ass hard enough that your body knocked into his.

"I don't mean to interrupt but how do you wanna do this? What method do you want to use to kill this bastard? Strangulation? Shot wound? Arson? Drowning? Slashing? What fits your fancy?" Millie asked with a toothy grin.

"How about I give him a little taste of his own medicine? I'd love to stab him right in his stomach," you said as you examined a long knife, twirling it and catching a multitude of reflections as it spun.

"If you want to do this thing I won't stop you, but we'll be right there with you in case anything goes wrong," Blitz added as he set his hand on your shoulder.

"That's perfect" you said as you slid the knife back into its sheath and put it into your pocket, "Loona, any info on where this guy is? Any ideas?"

"Well," Loona began as she still rummaged through files on her computer, "he doesn't have a job yet or an address that's been recorded..." she explained, "so he might be difficult to find."

"We can't just open up a portal to wherever he is? Just know who we want to find and open one?" You asked as you crossed your arms.

"No, the book doesn't work that way. We'd need to be 'gifted'," Blitz mocked using air quotes as he begrudgingly said gifted.

"Like powers?" You asked.

"Like powers, like royalty," Moxxie stated.

"No. Nope. No way. I don't associate with that prissy bird ass anymore" Blitz frowned and a look of annoyance spread over his face.

"But Blitz, it'll help Y/N out...unless we just wanna go through all seven rings of hell and hope we bump into him or wait until he gets some more information recorded into his file..." Millie said hopefully.

You walked over towards Loona's desk and began flipping through the contact book. You flipped until you got to the last names that began with a G and there written in Blitz's sloppy hand writing was Stolas Goetia. You snagged the phone and dialed in his number, placing it against your ear. It rang through two times before a small 'click' filled the phone lines.

"Helloooo? Blitzy?" Stolas's voice rang.
"No, it's Y/N, I need your help."