Chapter 17

-Meanwhile-

"Answer the phone, answer the phone, answer the fucking phone!" Blitz yelled into his phone as it continued to ring through.

"Hello sir," Moxxie finally answered, "Millie and I just got home from the bar, what do you need?"

"It's a fucking emergency, put your phone on speaker!" Blitz yelled before hearing Moxxie click a button, "Millie, Mox, something bad happened, something really fucking bad."

"What happened, Blitz?" Millie chimed.

"I was with Stolas, we were having sex, I look up and there's Y/N standing on the balcony outside."

"Excuse me...what?" Moxxie asked, confusion in his voice.

"I, I sent her home, I don't understand" Millie told Moxxie.

"What do you mean you sent her home?" Blitz asked.

"We were at the bar dancin' havin' a nice time when all of the sudden this creepy guy was dancin' all up on Y/N. He started touchin' on her and pulled her dress up and was about to put his hand in her underwear when I punched him right in the mouth," Millie explained.

"What?!" Blitz yelled into the phone.

"Moxxie and Vortex took care of him and Y/N was crying and wanted to go home...I paid for a taxi and she was gonna go home."

"And somehow she ended up on Stolas's balcony instead?" Blitz asked frustrated.

"Listen sir, we don't know how she got there or why. We thought she was going home" Moxxie said.

"Do ya know where she is now?" Millie asked.

"No...I stormed out, got in my van and started driving. I already called Loona and Loona said that Y/N isn't home. I've been driving around for a while looking for her but I have no idea where she went."

"Well, Blitz maybe you oughta give her some time, huh? I'd say it's pretty obvious that she's got some feelin's for ya and the whole...um...sex with Stolas every month is probably hard for her to handle," Millie explained.

"I have to find her, okay? I can't just, I can't just go home knowing she's out there doing, doing whatever!" Blitz pleaded.

"Sir, I mean...she's a grown woman, she'll be alright. What are the chances you're going to find her by just driving around?" Moxxie added.

"I don't fucking know shit dick! I just...I can't just..."

"Blitz I'd just go home and wait for her there, she's gotta head back there at some point, right?" Millie chimed.

"I mean...she doesn't have to..."

"But she will...she will..." Millie reassured.

Blitz hung up the phone and chucked it in his passenger seat. He angrily pounded his fists against his steering wheel and screamed into the night. For the first time in a long time Blitz felt completely helpless.

He turned a few more corners and drove around for about another hour before finally calling it for the night and heading home, Moxxie and Millie's advice rattling in his head.

He entered the apartment to emptiness except for Loona who was fast asleep in her room. Blitz walked around the apartment checking every corner for the possibility of finding Y/N somewhere, but it was truly empty.

He walked over toward the couch and pulled himself onto it. He turned towards it, yanked a pillow into his chest, and silently sobbed.