Chapter 15

Blitz stood in the living room buttoning up his shirt and pulling on his jacket. You watched in awe of him from the couch, your heart stammering with each minute that slipped by. His expression was unreadable, just focused on the tasks at hand. He was about to leave for his monthly rendezvous and you did your best to hide the overwhelming feeling of anger and jealousy. You tried to be understanding and pretend as though you were unaware of what was going to be happening.

You had made plans to go bar hopping with Moxxie, Millie, and Loona to pass the time in hopes that it made getting through tonight easier. The pentagon sun was starting to set as you slipped on an outfit that consisted of a black mini dress, sheer tights, black leather boots, and a black leather jacket that Loona had let you borrow. Overall it fit pretty well. You took a look at yourself in the standing mirror in Loona's room and felt adequate appearing enough. You opened her bedroom door and stepped out, Loona and Blitz both sat on the couch waiting for your readiness.

"Looks good" Loona complimented.
"Fuck that's, you're hot" Blitz said nearly drooling. You rolled your eyes at his exaggerated nature and walked over to Loona.
"Alright, I won't be back late" Blitz announced while snatching the keys to his van, "be safe and if you guys need anything call me." You watched as he shut the door with a thud.
"Eh, I wouldn't wait up for him. He's usually gone all night when he goes to see Stolas" Loona uttered before grabbing her bag and tossing it over her shoulder.
"Great" you said sarcastically.

The two of you headed out, Moxxie and Millie were meeting you at a bar on the other side of Impcity. Loona had called Vortex and asked him to come, he was going to be your guys's ride there. He had parked his car right on the side of the sidewalk, waiting patiently as you all walked towards it.

"Helloooo ladies" he chuckled as you guys clambered inside.
"Sup Vortex, this is Y/N, I don't think you guys have met officially yet" Loona introduced you casually.
"I don't think we have, nice to meet you, I'm Vortex" he smiled, flashing his perfectly white teeth.
"I've heard great things about you, thanks for the ride" you smiled back.
"No problem."

The three of you drove listening to heavy metal blaring through the speakers of the car. You'd become accustomed to it as it was Loona's favorite genre of music and it was playing somewhere often within the apartment. While sitting in the back of the car you couldn't stop your mind from wandering back to Blitz and Stolas. You needed a drink, badly.

The bar was different from lost spirits, this one had a more partying vibe to it. There was a large lighted dance floor, tons of imps walking around selling champagne bottles. The room was completely packed full of people. Moxxie and Millie had come a little early and gotten a table over toward the back wall. As you, Loona, and Vortex approached you saw the couple snuggled up in a large, half circle, booth. They had already ordered a round of drinks for everyone. You smiled and waved as they made eye contact with you, everyone slid their way into the booth.

"This place is great!" Loona shouted over the blaring music.
"Can we get a few more rounds over here!?" Vortex called out to one of the servers passing by.
"It's not really my first choice of bar, but Millie loves it here!" Moxxie yelled.
"It's so fun! It's always a party here!" Millie added.

You grabbed two shots and swallowed them down.

"Best cure for a hangover is more booze, right?!" You laughed, Millie smiled as she nodded and slid you over a few more shots.

You tapped them on the table and threw them back, the familiar warmth began to glow in your chest again just as the cocktail waitress brought a platter of more drinks, setting them down on the table.

After a few more drinks the liquid courage began to kick in. Millie stood and shouted in your direction, "what are we waitin' for?! Let's go dance!" You followed her and Moxxie to the dance floor, the lights blazing around the room.

You began to loosen up, swaying side to side to the beat of the music, becoming another coil in the clock work that was the dance floor. Each time a cocktail waitress passed, you grabbed another drink and swallowed it down. You closed your eyes and let your hands run down your body as you swayed and moved. Suddenly two hands from behind you began to run down your body as well. You giggled, a drink in your hand as you asked, "Blitzo?"

"Get the fuck off of her!" Millie shouted, her fist flying past your head and slamming into someone behind you. You flung around to see a random creep sprawled out on the ground, blood trickling from his nose and mouth.

"You bitch!" The creep yelled, catching the running blood in his hands.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Moxxie screamed, jumping on top of the man and pumbling his fists into the man's face and chest, "you don't get to fucking touch women!" He screamed between each throw.

"Get him the fuck out of here!" Vortex shouted toward a security imp while pulling Moxxie off.

You watched it all in a blurred, head spinning awe. You looked down at yourself to see that your dress had been pulled up, suddenly you felt sick to your stomach. You felt tears boil up in your eyes as you began walking toward the door, Millie trailing behind you while Moxxie and Vortex helped the security imp carry the creep toward the back exit.

You pushed open the heavy doors and made your way toward the side walk, putting your hands down and letting yourself fall onto it. You shook your head in annoyance and began to sob.

"Shh, shh, you're alright" Millie cooed as she set her hands on your shoulders and crouched down beside you, "they're taking care of that creep." You nodded and ran your hands under your eyes clearing away your tears and running makeup.

"I, I wanna go home" you whimpered.
"Are you sure, darlin'?" You nodded, "one sec love." Millie stood and walked toward the road, raising her arm and yelling "cab!"

A shitty taxi pulled over towards her and parked, an old man inside. Millie turned around towards you and walked, pulling you up from the ground and helping you wobble your way over toward the Taxi. She opened the back door and helped you in, giving you a gentle squeeze on your hand and a smile before shutting the door.

"Get her home safe, or I'll come and fucking find you" Millie smiled through the window and warned the driver hanging him a few dollars before walking her way back inside the club.

The driver adjusted his rear view mirror, his eyes connecting with yours before he asked, "where to?". That question sat with you for a moment. Part of you wanted to go back to the apartment. A majority of you just wanted Blitz.

"Do you know where Prince Stolas lives? The Geotia demon?" You uttered, regretting asking the moment that you did.

"Yes..." the driver answered.

"Take me there, please."