Chapter 14

You woke up to Blitz gently poking you. You rubbed your eyes and glared through your hang over, your head blaring with pressure. You groaned, pulling the covers over your head to block out any light.

"Y/N, I made you some breakfast. Here's some medicine for your shit hang over and some water," he offered, setting a tray down over your lap.

"You're a saint, a devilish saint" you wailed, flipping the blanket forward and sitting up. You snatched the pills in your hands and tossed them back followed by the water. Your head thundered with the movement.

"Toast and eggs, it'll help" he explained before heading over to the kitchen table with Loona.

"Fuck me, I shouldn't have drank that much. Too. Much. Vodka" you complained between hastily taken bites.

"It was pretty awesome actually, you stole a fucking computer from some rando" Loona laughed from across the room.

"Ugh...are they gonna be looking for me on the 666 news or something?" You grumbled.

"This is hell" Loona grumbled, "stealing a computer is the least of anyones concerns."

"Good point" you said shoving a piece of toast in your mouth.

"Next time you wanna go out and party why don't you invite everyone?" Blitz grumbled.

"Because not everyone is a good time, some people piss me off" you turned around and shot him a devilish glare.

"Now, now, now. Moxxie is not that bad to hangout with" he tisked.

"I wasn't talking about Moxxie, or Millie, or Loona" you smirked, "In fact maybe the four of us should go out tonight, since someone is going to be busy balls deep in his boyfriends ass" you smiled.

Loona choked on her eggs and began to cough frantically until her throat was cleared. Her eyes watered as she let out a heavy laugh, "fuck, she fucked you up" she laughed gesturing at Blitz.

"She's just jealous because she wants me to fuck her in the ass instead" his words slashed like a blade. You felt your face get hot.

"Oh yeah, Blitzy?" You teased putting a heavy emphasis on the B, "you couldn't handle me fucking you. I would annihilate your cock, make you experience things you've never felt before, and get you addicted to me like a drug" you spit between your teeth.

Blitz's face glowed red, his eyebrows raised in surprise as you took another bite of your toast and stared innocently in his direction.

"Will the two of you just fuck already?" Loona grumbled before standing and heading to her room.

"I don't compete with others for a cock" you said finishing your breakfast and bringing your dishes to the sink, "how's your stomach? Is your bullet hole getting better?" You asked with genuine concern.

"It's pretty good, almost good as new" he smirked while finishing his breakfast. You heard his chair scoot out from beneath him and his heavy foot steps approach behind you.

He grabbed the end of your hair, twirled it around his fingers, and pulled tightly; forcing your head back until your eyes met his. He pressed his body against yours, his hard member resting against your ass as he smiled and brought his lips to your ear.

"I love when you act like a spoiled little bitch. You talk a big game, but if you gave me five minutes your eyes would be rolled back so far in your head that you could see your own thoughts. If you don't want me, don't tempt me" he warned, pressing against you harder and reaching his hands around you. He placed one large hand around your throat, the other resting on the curvature of your breast, his tail stuck between your legs and rubbed against your cunt. You groaned with desire as he released you entirely and walked toward the balcony.

You stood disheveled, breathing heavily, and wanting more. The overbearing desire you had for Blitz was beginning to get undeniable. You followed him out onto the balcony and walked up behind him, wrapping your arms against his waist and nuzzling your cheek into his back.

"Why do things have to be some complicated?"
"They don't have to be" he replied.
"I don't want to share you with Stolas."
"Stolas doesn't have me. We fuck but...he doesn't have me."

Blitz turned around and held you, kissing you on your forehead and squeezing you tightly.

"I want all of you though, Blitz. I don't want to share anything."
"I know. After tonight the company will have another month with the book...That'll give me time to figure out how to go into the living world without it. All I need is for you to get through tonight, can you do that for me?" He asked. The idea of Blitz going to see Stolas tonight ripped at your heart, but you agreed regardless.